Any thoughts on Lido deck rooms?

lithlith

Looks like L236 on the Caribbean is a double interior cabin.  It isn't a connecting cabin.  You would be under the Lotus Spa, but it looks like you would not be under the spa's lap pool.  I don't know where that drains though.  And it isn't under the aerobics area or fitness center so that's good for possible noise above you. 

We've had cabins on the Lido deck twice. Had one of the premium oceanviews on the Grand, and loved the extra space and floor to ceiling window. Had L104 on the Ruby and loved the heck out of that one. Larger than normal cabin, and the little deck above the bridge was just a step outside. I'd stay in that one again any time.

We like the extra motion from being high and forward, and we thought it was a convenient deck to be on. Long way down to Promenade, but other than that convenient deck.

We had a Lido deck interior cabin on the Caribbean Princess in January. We followed that with a Caribe deck "premium balcony" on the Crown right afterwards. Loved the Lido location so much that we've booked a balcony in the same area on the Crown next year. 

2 hours ago, metairiegal said:

Did a search and found this thread.

We are thinking of booking L236 on the Caribbean Princess.  Does anyone know if this is a connecting cabin?  (Don't want one, so I want to be sure!)

I have to wonder why you would revive a thread that is 8 years old rather than starting your own thread. This is from 2011...

Edited by Thrak
  • Like 1

We absolutely loved our inside, L237 on the Crown last month. We thought it was very quiet, we never heard any noise even on the party nights. It is now our preferred location. 

5 minutes ago, Thrak said:

I have to wonder why you would revive a thread that is 8 years old rather than starting your own thread. This is from 2011...

Because if the OP hadn’t, someone would have felt the need to respond, “There are already several threads on this topic. Why don’t you search and find one?” Just like when someone asks about the MP or the SP or the KP or the..., someone always pops in to correct them. “Oh you mean the ZP!”   

Like death and taxes. 😂

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, metairiegal said:

Did a search and found this thread.

We are thinking of booking L236 on the Caribbean Princess.  Does anyone know if this is a connecting cabin?  (Don't want one, so I want to be sure!)

On the deck plans,

There is a box to check for connecting cabins.

Wow.......tough crowd.   🙄

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Colo Cruiser said:

On the deck plans,

There is a box to check for connecting cabins.

Wow.......tough crowd.   🙄

I know, right?!

I tried checking the box for connecting cabins, which always works great.  But, for some reason, it isn't working for the Lido deck cabins.

21 hours ago, Thrak said:

I stated first thing it came up from a search.  Sorry the thread was too old.

And, I have to wonder why I continue to post my questions here.

• Like 2

I didn't mind that the thread so old, and I'm glad you did!  We have a Lido aft cabin booked for our connoisseur tour in June 2020.

I'm a first time Princess cruiser (10-day Alaska in May) so I'm enjoying all the posts.  All part of my research!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, disneyochem said:

I didn't mind that the thread so old, and I'm glad you did!  We have a Lido aft cabin booked for our connoisseur tour in June 2020.

I'm a first time Princess cruiser (10-day Alaska in May) so I'm enjoying all the posts.  All part of my research!

I’m glad you asked too.  I am on the Lido and curious.  

• Like 2