Current Concierges continued

PH8

Sherri, I'm on VI. As of today the concierge is Vojtech Prochazka. DL concierge is still Efran. I'll try to get dates this week.
Thanks Gina --I updated Google Doc.

I wonder if Mangesh "MJ"Jambhulkar will stay with VI or go to another ship -- he was CL Concierge on VI in the chart. He was our DL Concierge a couple of times and he's fabulous. If you could, please find out where he goes next (after vacation, I guess). Thanks

Any updates for the Liberty? Sailing on the 6th of December

I posted a couple of weeks ago, whilst onboard, that Oana is the Diamond Concierge and Carlos Ortiz the Suites concierge but didn't want to mess with the spreadsheet so hoped someone would update. They were still there when we disembarked 3 days ago.

I posted a couple of weeks ago, whilst onboard, that Oana is the Diamond Concierge and Carlos Ortiz the Suites concierge but didn't want to mess with the spreadsheet so hoped someone would update. They were still there when we disembarked 3 days ago.
Sorry we missed your earlier post but just updated the GoogleDoc.

I, finally, got a response from my concierge on Independence, Gustava. As information, we are two weeks from embarkation. He said all of the over the water cabanas at Labadee for Barefoot Beach were already booked. Is there another way experienced suite passengers have to book things like this early, such as a shoreside help desk for suites?

Thanks!

I, finally, got a response from my concierge on Independence, Gustava. As information, we are two weeks from embarkation. He said all of the over the water cabanas at Labadee for Barefoot Beach were already booked. Is there another way experienced suite passengers have to book things like this early, such as a shoreside help desk for suites?

Thanks!

I wouldn't rely on that too much. Had a very unfortunate recent encounter with Gustavo, which also included a huge quantity of mis-information. It is of course possible that they are all booked, however, on embarkation he said the same to us when we asked about Coco Cay (after emailing us 2 weeks earlier to say he had reserved us one) but mysteriously 30 minutes later we were the only people on the list and had one! Call him as soon as you get on board and be persistent. Good luck.

I might be in a SkyLoft - Quantum in Feb 2015.

Anyone know who the concierge will be, and is he or she a good one?

Thanks

This link will give you the information and pictures http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=44606846&postcount=3824

Both Mario and Reyno are excellent at what they do.

I wouldn't rely on that too much. Had a very unfortunate recent encounter with Gustavo, which also included a huge quantity of mis-information. It is of course possible that they are all booked, however, on embarkation he said the same to us when we asked about Coco Cay (after emailing us 2 weeks earlier to say he had reserved us one) but mysteriously 30 minutes later we were the only people on the list and had one! Call him as soon as you get on board and be persistent. Good luck.

I agreed to a Hilltop cabana last night and, amazingly, an over the water came available this morning! Interesting.... 😏

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Does anyone know what is happening to Israel Sanchez? I see he's no

longer on Oasis, but that's probably because Oasis is going to China. I

don't see his name anywhere on the Concierge list.

Thanks,

Cruzin Lady

Israel's name is on the list. Maybe you have the wrong tab selected at the top. I see this

f28aae85748f73f67d096783e5b386e9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agreed to a Hilltop cabana last night and, amazingly, an over the water came available this morning! Interesting.... 😏

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

How miraculous... ;) Backs up what I said but regardless, I am pleased you can get the type you wanted. Still, that being said, make sure you get on to him confirming the cabana number etc as soon as you are on the ship.

Have a great cruise :)