Current Concierges continued

PH8

Question regarding the Google doc, but first THANK YOU for all of the time taken to create and maintain it.

We are relative new D loyalty members and sailing for the first time on Oasis later this summer and staying in a GS so we're busy "doing our homework." The question is...is the lounge location information correct in the doc? It says the D lounge is on 6 and the Concierge lounge (sometimes referred to as the suite lounge) is on 11&12. Is that still the case? We have been reading that the Suite Lounge is now in the former Viking Crown Lounge as is the Coastal Kitchen...and that the D Lounge is now where the Concierge Lounge was once located.

I know we'll figure it out once onboard and we start exploring, but we're curious. Thank you for any additional information/clarification.

Question regarding the Google doc, but first THANK YOU for all of the time taken to create and maintain it.

We are relative new D loyalty members and sailing for the first time on Oasis later this summer and staying in a GS so we're busy "doing our homework." The question is...is the lounge location information correct in the doc? It says the D lounge is on 6 and the Concierge lounge (sometimes referred to as the suite lounge) is on 11&12. Is that still the case? We have been reading that the Suite Lounge is now in the former Viking Crown Lounge as is the Coastal Kitchen...and that the D Lounge is now where the Concierge Lounge was once located.

I know we'll figure it out once onboard and we start exploring, but we're curious. Thank you for any adThe ditional information/clarification.

On Oasis, the Diamond Lounge is on decks 11 & 12 (entrance on 11 only) and the Suite Lounge is on deck 17. There is no longer a Concierge Lounge on Oasis.

Edited by clarea

She took Reyno's place in the CL. However, the last we saw her was this past September.
Last I saw here in the EN CL was end of January(2015)

Thanks Bob -- I did have her in the vacation section for the CL -- I will note that she is now doing Future Bookings.

Right now Felix is in EN's CL. I don't know his last name though.

If it's the same Felix as before,it's Vargas..

He has had a great vacation home with his wife and twin baby boys in Guyana.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We LOVED Dexter and his great personality on our 2nd Allure sailing!

How's Carlos Ortiz?

Edited by sauvichick

I know you're "MOM" to Dexter, Karen. When you write him, tell him Mimi , the shy one, said hi.

It's funny how many crew call us passengers Mom and Dad(some have more than one Mom/Dad:))....guess that helps them from missing their family..

on May 4th, Gustavo Butcher posted on facebook that he was getting ready to board Independence. Not sure if he's now in the DL.
Thanks -- good information. Butcher goes from ship to ship - met him on FR -- great guy and great Concierge (he was in the DL). I see that Raj, who is in the CL, is going on vacation in June.

Thanks -- good information. Butcher goes from ship to ship - met him on FR -- great guy and great Concierge (he was in the DL). I see that Raj, who is in the CL, is going on vacation in June.

Love Butcher. Yeah, they have him as a floater. I met him on Independence. Very possible he's covering for Raj as well.

Lol, Dexter doesn't call me MOM, he calls me trouble !

That's funny. We do share the same last name, which is funny.

I think he has four or five Moms. I know one other one. His name never made it to the spreadsheet as being back this Sunday. Maybe they are waiting to know which lounge he's going to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sucel Anderson is now in the Diamond Lounge on Adventure. She started on

3rd May and is covering Ryno Strapp's vacation

Nice to know that Sucel is back as one of the Concierges.

She is just so lovely, can here her laughing right now.