Upgraded Latitude Levels?

cassie55

I just checked and I've been upgraded to Rhodium!

In addition to all the benefits provided to our valued Platinum Level Latitudes Members, our newest, top-tier level provides privileges previously unknown at sea!

• An officer of your choice will serve as your on-board liaison to the bridge. Your wish is his or her command! (Not available on Norwegian Epic or cruises of less than 7 days.)
  • Pick your Port! Simply inform the captain (48 hours notice required) and the ship will call at the port of your choice. Havana, anyone?
  • Steer the Ship! Yes, you read correctly! Step aside, Cap'n. (Mississippi river not included.)
  • Food Fight in the Officers' Mess. We supply the pies, you supply the Fun!
  • Officer for the Day. You patrol the ship, you spot the offenders! See a chair hog, unruly drunk in the hot tub, overeager eaters consuming pretzel rolls while still in line at the buffet? Off with their heads! (Not really, but you do get to clap them in irons in our specially outfitted Naughty Room!)

In addition to all the benefits provided to our valued Platinum Level Latitudes Members, our newest, top-tier level provides privileges previously unknown at sea!

• An officer of your choice will serve as your on-board liaison to the bridge. Your wish is his or her command! (Not available on Norwegian Epic or cruises of less than 7 days.)
  • Pick your Port! Simply inform the captain (48 hours notice required) and the ship will call at the port of your choice. Havana, anyone?
  • Steer the Ship! Yes, you read correctly! Step aside, Cap'n. (Mississippi river not included.)
  • Officer for the Day. You patrol the ship, you spot the offenders! See a chair hog, unruly drunk in the hot tub, overeager eaters consuming pretzel rolls while still in line at the buffet? Off with their heads! (Not really, but you do get to clap them in irons in our specially outfitted Naughty Room!)

:D Cute!

VV --- You should NOT be drinking so much this early in the morning !!!!:D:);)

I think (hope) it's real because some have gone up and some haven't. Those that went up have had longer cruises and/or cruised in suites. Others seem to have stayed put.

I hope it's real too but it not only suites......Three of my DS's have 3 cruises, all 7 days in either balconies and insides (No Suites) They all went from Bronze to Silver - other DS has 2 cruises, one balcony other inside. He is still Bronze.

DH and I were 2 and 1 away from Gold and are now both Gold. Last two cruises were in suites and two more scheduled with one in suite.

I wish NCL would announce something!

You are a Funny man . LOL But can we make the next lavel palladium ? Its just so much easier :D

To add to the data points-

Just checked my account and (at least for this second) have skipped Gold and went straight to Platinum. Was halfway through Silver, so it's a nice surprise, if it lasts.

The specifics:

7 cruises

1 4-day (balcony)

2 7-day (both suites)

1 9 day (balcony)

2 11-day (1 balcony, 1 suite)

1 13-day (OV)

It will be interesting to see what the final formula looks like, but it looks like it probably does account for both length and type of cabin.

If they have gone to days cruised wait until someone that was Platinum from 14+ 1 and 2 night cruises logs in and finds out they are now silver. :mad:

That would be a rude surpise, but I can't imagine they'd reduce anyone's level. So far I haven't seen an instance of anyone reporting here a reduced a level, just increases in levels.

Was Gold now Platinum all suites . "Was" short 5 to Plat.

This will be interesting now that there will be 200 platinum Pax on every ship. Better not mess with my Cagneys perk ;)

There is no Cagney's perk for Platinum...it's only for suite passengers and invited VIPs. In our cruises taken since we attained Platinum level we were only given Cagney's privileges once, and that was because the hotel director remembered us from a previous cruise.

With all these upgrades I sure hope they are coming out with new levels. They are going to need at least two new ones to recognize those with 100s of days onboard in suites and not.

I would love a new level higher than Platinum with better perks!:) RCCL free cocktail hour every night is a great C&A perk.

Any of those in a suite?

I've had 32 days and I am Gold. I've had 2 suites (11 day and 7 day)

Last one was a suite..BUT- thru CAS- and they called it an "upgrade" since I paid for a lower cabin..

This is such an interesting thread. I too logged on and checked my status. I have gone from upper silver to platinum. Hope platinum sticks because it will make sailing in something less than a suite a little more bearable after we retire.

For those keeping track - DH and I have taken 8 cruises with NCL for a total of 75 days, all in suites.

Had just made Gold after the Pacific Coastal on the Star. At least for now have changed to Platinum.

Four 7 night in suite 28 days

Three 7 night in balcony 21 days

One 8 night in balcony 8 days

One 2 night in mini suite 2 days

Nine cruises with total of 59 days

Archived