Absolutely Incredible!

T_Bone2012

I am taking a cruise next month, and just have been looking on-line for advice, excursion info, etc. So many of these posts are dwelling on the negative aspects of cruising! I was going to have my wife and parents read a few of the posts, but I'm afraid they would never go on the cruise if they read some of these posts! Lets forget about a steak that was a little tough, and the noisy neighbors on the balcony next to you, and ignore the rough seas!

Lets find out the three things that you absolutely loved about your last cruise.

I loved the sight of the dolphins chasing and jumping next to our ship on Christmas day

I Loved the bright colors and cheery natives in Curacao

I loved the food selection on Celebrity

On my last cruise I loved:

Nine days to just unwind, destress and relax.

Watching the sunset from the back of the promenade deck.

The amazing staff who truly appreciate a smile and a thank you.

Knowing as I disembarked I would be cruising again:p.

Take care all and enjoy your cruise, Jim

I loved the incredible service received from the staff.

I loved being "disconnected" from land, with no cell phones, no schedule, just a relaxing vacation on wonderful ships.

Im actually one of the minority it seems that LOVES the food, for the most part.

I love that someone is there to take care of me!

I love having fresh towels every day (I know, not very green of me, but I only get this on vacation)!

I love that my DH will take me on a B2B, and we don't have to get off the ship after 7 days!

And I love staring at and listening to the ocean!!

I loved winning $500 at bingo.

I loved the food and the AWESOME service in the MDR.

I loved loved loved that clear caribbean water.

I loved swimming with the stingrays.

I loved not having a schedule or cell phones.

I loved spending time with my teenage son.

I loved my whole dang cruise. If you're on a cruiseship, out on the water, how can there POSSIBLY be anything negative??? (Other than the fact that it's over sooner than you want it to be)

Welcome to the internet! Read each post and weigh its merits and after awhile hear you will learn to avoid the threads that you know will be negative or start a debate. There is plenty of positive here.

Serve me a cold steak on my balcony next to a chain smoker and I'll be happy to be on a cruise and not being a slave to my Fortune 50 soul sucking employer

1. I loved using room service as my wake-up call each morning.

2. I loved getting all the sun I could handle in 7 days!

3. I loved not having to worry about whether or not my 12 yr old son was happily occupied and not bored.

4. I loved looking forward to my massage in St Thomas

5. I loved dancing at Boleros.

oops! You said only 3.....:D

I get what your trying to say about the negative posts but I think all reviews can be beneficial good or bad. Sometimes when you read a review you can tell if someone is being overly critical or just trying to be helpful so that you aren't disappointed when something doesn't go as you expected. In the end most of us who post are long time cruisers with multiple sailing in the past or in the future. Some of the advise I have received has kept me from doing something that I wasn't sure about in the first place but never has it stopped me from doing something I really wanted to do. Reviews just help you to keep your expectations in check.

I love cruising and I appreciate everyone who takes the time to give me a heads up!

only three eh??

ok...here goes...

1) i sailed with a GREAT bunch of friends

2) i took someone who'd never cruised before and she was thrilled-loved it when she saw the ship the 1st time and said "wow, the ship is HUGE!" Sort of brought back that first cruise excitement I had all over again..

3) dined, for the 1st time in all my cruises, with friends, and a friendly officer, in Portofino and had an amazing meal!

that was hard!:D Had so much fun that it was hard to pick just 3 best things!

• Loved having time with my husband without worrying about cooking, cleaning or any other work!
  • Loved that cell phones and e-mail are too expensive for us to bother with. Being "disconnected" from everything at home was awesome!
  • Loved waking up to room service bringing us coffee and breakfast!
  • Loved hiking to a waterfall.
  • Loved a nice romantic dinner at Portofino, ordering whatever we want because the charge for the meal included it all!
  • Loved plenty of time to read everyday
  • Loved watching my husband have a blast climbing the rock climbing wall
  • Loved looking out on the ocean as I did my workout on the treadmill each morning
  • Loved the chance to get some sunshine in the middle of winter!

I could go on but I'll stop! :)

3 is a hard number, but since the cruise wasn't with RC it will be fairly easy.

I loved falling asleep by the pool.

I loved the white out party; didn't think I'd have that much fun.

I loved spending time with a good friend.

This next cruise will be great as I will love spending time by myself and meeting some great people!

Archived