Diamond Plus Amenity List(s)

Stephen, here is the up to date Diamond Plus Amenity List(s)

If you want a beach towel you can call the D+ desk and they will add it to your choices. That is the only discontinued item that is available to order by phone. Most probably until their supply runs out.

I will keep having the list edited if and when more changes occur.

Patti....I should have just called you before starting my own thread!!! LOL. Thanks I will call them. The new list HORRIBLE for those of us that don't drink.

ROFL LOL.........isn't it amazing what you can find on ebay these days? My husband was curious and took a look and couldn't believe what RCI items were listed.

I have seen everything from crystal blocks to napkins. I can understand the blocks, bags, towels etc but cannot for the life of me figure out why someone would buy napkins and drink stirring sticks.

Yup and there was a block there yesterday but it is gone now.

I saw one towel going for $25.......think thats over now(no bids) and one Buy It Now for 14.99.........

Not exactly a big seller.......I'll hold onto mine.:)

Yup and there was a block there yesterday but it is gone now.

Do you know how much the block went for? I have an extra Mariner of the Seas one. However, as heavy as it is, I can see a problem shipping it.

I think I will see if I can trade it for another ship one on our upcoming Royal cruises.

Tucker in Texas

Do you know how much the block went for? I have an extra Mariner of the Seas one. However, as heavy as it is, I can see a problem shipping it.

I think I will see if I can trade it for another ship one on our upcoming Royal cruises.

Tucker in Texas

Sorry I don't know it was an auction and I really wasn't watching it.

Tucker in Texas

I sold a MN one a couple of years ago............sold it for $21.50 and charged 9.95 s/h(priority mail)

Sounds like I was really lucky to get the beach towels on our Allure cruise last week. I am disappointed in the new list as we really don't drink much wine and there isn't much else to choose from. Heard the terry wraps are nice. Wish they would add them to the other lists. It's going to take a couple years to get to 525.

I had wanted the beach towel on my December Navigator cruise. Since I get 3 amenities on 7 nights or longer, I selected the towel from the first list thinking that would be what I got on a 6 night cruise. The LA on Navigator not only wouldn't switch out what they sent to the room, he was quite nasty about it. Too bad, because it appears I'll never have one now. He actually said he was NOT allowed to switch it out without direct orders from C&A and it was too late.

It's interesting that the LA wouldn't do anything but tell me I should have called C&A prior to the cruise to make arrangements for the ONE item I wanted. So, I DID call C&A prior to my Jewel cruise on Jan 26 and request the terry wraps thinking I could get the towel another time. The C&A "my cruises" website actually failed and deleted all my amenity info after that call and they also lost record of my calling for not just one but for two cruises. They sent the wrong item to my room - wine which I can't drink anymore. After the non-existent help I got from the last LA, I just mentioned to my stateroom attendant on Jewel what happened. He said he would have his boss take care of it. First thing in the morning on the first full day of the cruise, my terry wrap was delivered and I was told to keep the wine, too.

The stateroom attendant did what the Navigator LA refused to do.

I still wish I had gotten one of those towels with the pillow. I do like the wraps though.

Gina

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...