2013/2014 Deployment Schedule(for bookings)

PH8

Baltimore schedules...

- Are we there yet?

- No.

- Are we there yet?

- No.

- Are we there yet?

- Delayed.

- Are we there yet?

- Maybe, getting closer.

- Are we there yet?

- Today is the day! (hopefully).... ;)

- Is it time yet...

:D

Baltimore schedules...

- Are we there yet?

- No.

- Are we there yet?

- No.

- Are we there yet?

- Delayed.

- Are we there yet?

- Maybe, getting closer.

- Are we there yet?

- Is it time yet...

Nice. I went to the link this morning

(http://www.creative.rccl.com/e-lite/RCI/2012/Deployment/12027514-2012_Deployment/home.html)

It showed both Brilliance and Grandeur of the seas. Odd. I thought we were only getting Grandeur. The sub link still says coming soon when you click on it so we'll have to be patient a little more i guess :)

Nice. I went to the link this morning

(http://www.creative.rccl.com/e-lite/RCI/2012/Deployment/12027514-2012_Deployment/home.html)

It showed both Brilliance and Grandeur of the seas. Odd. I thought we were only getting Grandeur. The sub link still says coming soon when you click on it so we'll have to be patient a little more i guess :)

Brilliance is doing Boston Canada-New England. :( I would have rather had her than Grandeur.

P.S. Patience? What's that? ;)

That's strange.......wonder what is going on with all these "one minute you see em,next you don't" cruises..:rolleyes:

If you used a TA,ask her/him to call RCCL.....If you booked directly try calling to see..........granted they probably wont know right away until they finalize whatever it is they are doing...............good luck!

Do you have any idea what is going on with the Brilliance Oct 13 Repo from Boston to Tampa? I keep seeing it on Cruising Power if you are trying to book a group, but you can't book it yet. But when I try under Individual, it doesn't even show up! I'm new at this so may be doing something wrong!!:eek:

Baltimore schedules...

- Are we there yet?

- No.

- Are we there yet?

- No.

- Are we there yet?

- Delayed.

- Are we there yet?

- Maybe, getting closer.

- Are we there yet?

- Is it time yet...

I'm still waiting - I guess today means anything before close of business :confused:

I'm still waiting - I guess today means anything before close of business :confused:

Or tomorrow. Maybe Monday...;)

I just want to see detailed itineraries. Would it kill them to put that up even if there were no prices? :rolleyes:

Do you have any idea what is going on with the Brilliance Oct 13 Repo from Boston to Tampa? I keep seeing it on Cruising Power if you are trying to book a group, but you can't book it yet. But when I try under Individual, it doesn't even show up! I'm new at this so may be doing something wrong!!:eek:

Look again......its there..

Boston

3 sea days

St Kitts

St Lucia

Barbados

sea day

Curacao

Aruba

3 sea days

Tampa

starting at $1299 PP

Of course not:rolleyes: you looking for anything particular?

Nothing that I would bother you for. Waiting to see all the Baltimore dates and detailed itineraries from Nov. 2013 - Feb. 2014 as well as her Bermuda dates and detailed itineraries for Summer 2013.

I can wait a few more hours. Been waiting this long already! :D

Nothing that I would bother you for. Waiting to see all the Baltimore dates and detailed itineraries from Nov. 2013 - Feb. 2014 as well as her Bermuda dates and detailed itineraries for Summer 2013.

I can wait a few more hours. Been waiting this long already! :D

Amen to that! :)

Or tomorrow. Maybe Monday...;)

I just want to see detailed itineraries. Would it kill them to put that up even if there were no prices? :rolleyes:

On CP,I can see prices and itineraries and it says available now.....

Itinerary is nice but the price will determine whether we squeeze in another cruise or do a land trip next summer. I am rooting for cruise since I don't have to cook or clean on board. Fingers crossed :D

Itinerary is nice but the price will determine whether we squeeze in another cruise or do a land trip next summer. I am rooting for cruise since I don't have to cook or clean on board. Fingers crossed :D

Same here. Land trip may be my only vacation this year. And the Grandeur's price will determine if I cancel my Princess cruise this October out of NYC and rebook with RCI on Grandeur out of Baltimore or just reschedule my Princess cruise for later 2013/2014.

Just got a phone call from Royal - wanting to verify that I made a reservation with them online and then I cancelled the next day (within the Hold period), she asked if I had booked it! Why don't they know this information?

What's frustrating is even when the itineraries are up I still can't book because the new deck plans are not ready yet.

For example I am trying to book Legend 10 day in 2014 but there is no new deck plan available. Good thing I already have Norwegian Sun' similar itinerary booked. But I prefer the Royal's schedule, leaving on Friday and coming back on Monday.

Just got a phone call from Royal - wanting to verify that I made a reservation with them online and then I cancelled the next day (within the Hold period), she asked if I had booked it! Why don't they know this information?

They always do that....just trying to save a sale,I think.

Congrats to all those who booked today!!!:):)

Archived