2013/2014 Deployment Schedule(for bookings)

PH8

Baltimore itineraries up on the Royal Caribbean web site now! Yea!:D:D:D

Just looked and we're not seeing them. Dh is looking on his iPad and I am looking from my laptop. We see nothing for Grandeur in May 2013 or beyond and nothing for Grandeur from Baltimore. Maybe they were up briefly and disappeared again?

Just looked and we're not seeing them. Dh is looking on his iPad and I am looking from my laptop. We see nothing for Grandeur in May 2013 or beyond and nothing for Grandeur from Baltimore. Maybe they were up briefly and disappeared again?

Select Departure Port (Baltimore) first instead of Ship (Grandeur) then pick your month(s) of travel.

:)

Select Departure Port (Baltimore) first instead of Ship (Grandeur) then pick your month(s) of travel.

:)

Nothing for Grandeur from Baltimore. Looked both with Port first and then tried it with the ship first. Nothing, yet the deployment schedule says bookings are open?

Select Departure Port (Baltimore) first instead of Ship (Grandeur) then pick your month of travel.

Tried every combination - by date only, by Baltimore only, by ship only. By date - May 2013, Baltimore is grayed out - not selectable. By Baltimore, only Enchantment selectable but only April 2013 and before. By ship - Grandeur, Baltimore not selectable and May 2013 not selectable for Grandeur.

Kathy: Thanks for reporting that you can't see them either. That makes at least 3 of us (dh, you, & I).

Thanks, everyone. I can see them now that I logged in to the RCI site. That was the key. Must only be available at first to Crown & Anchor members. I should have known that as I read here on this thread (or another thread on Cruise Critic) that happened for other itineraries.

I can now see the Baltimore/Grandeur itineraries without being logged in.

Brilliance repo from Boston to Tampa on October 27, 2013 is open as well.:)

Yeah. But no Newport, Charleston, and/or Savannah like I was hoping. I didn't expect Savannah, but I was hoping for some more interesting US ports if we were to go "all the way" from Delaware to Boston. I was hoping the preceding cruise would have Quebec City too, then we could repeat a similar itinerary to the Ft. Lauderdale to Montreal 17-night cruise (but in reverse) we did on HAL but doing it on RCI (or X) instead. I knew we would have to have at least one foreign port on the Boston to Tampa cruise, of course, but I was hoping for some nice US cities/towns. We can do the Caribbean from Baltimore or longer S. Caribbean/less sea days from Florida.

I can now see the Baltimore/Grandeur itineraries without being logged in.

Yeah. But no Newport, Charleston, and/or Savannah like I was hoping. I didn't expect Savannah, but I was hoping for some more interesting US ports if we were to go "all the way" from Delaware to Boston. I was hoping the preceding cruise would have Quebec City too, then we could repeat a similar itinerary to the Ft. Lauderdale to Montreal 17-night cruise (but in reverse) we did on HAL but doing it on RCI (or X) instead. I knew we would have to have at least one foreign port on the Boston to Tampa cruise, of course, but I was hoping for some nice US cities/towns. We can do the Caribbean from Baltimore or longer S. Caribbean/less sea days from Florida.

I agree I am disappointed there is no QC and the repo is rather lacklustre.

A little rich for my blood. I have been spoiled I guess my traveling in shoulder seasons. With my son entering school in the fall we are in a bit of a pickle travelling around school schedules.

Over $3600 for a simple ocean view cabin (for 3) is more than I want to spend right now. I will watch the sales, but we may end up with a land vacation.

Baltimore schedules...

- Are we there yet?

- No.

- Are we there yet?

- No.

- Are we there yet?

- Delayed.

- Are we there yet?

- Maybe, getting closer.

- Are we there yet?

- Today is the day! (hopefully).... ;)

- Is it time yet...