Carnival Legend 4k Cabins

rlkubi

Kokopelli2

I'm currently booked in 4151 so the view from what you posted would be mostly cutoff from the lifeboat in the way since it is the next cabin over. I would be able to see a tiny bit in the bottom corner. I may try to go to 5194 which has basically the same view you had between lifeboats.

Kokopelli2

I'm currently booked in 4151 so the view from what you posted would be mostly cutoff from the lifeboat in the way since it is the next cabin over. I would be able to see a tiny bit in the bottom corner. I may try to go to 5194 which has basically the same view you had between lifeboats.

if you could move then do so-- 4151 will be a complete lifeboat

2667111040050360393KdQmUL_th.jpg

We have 4197 on our next cruise too, and that was based on the fact that I saw a picture of the cabin with the view(between life boats). In September when it's hotter than Hades, i am not sad i will miss a balcony.:p But it's only one level above the promenade, so if i need air, I just walk down one level and out the door. And when it's dinner time, I just walk down the stairs and I am at dinner.:p:D

• 2 weeks later...
We have 4197 on our next cruise too, and that was based on the fact that I saw a picture of the cabin with the view(between life boats). In September when it's hotter than Hades, i am not sad i will miss a balcony.:p But it's only one level above the promenade, so if i need air, I just walk down one level and out the door. And when it's dinner time, I just walk down the stairs and I am at dinner.:p:D

We have cabin 4197 on our next cruise...in 57 days. I will be sure to post pics of the room and the view when I get back. :)

• 4 months later...
Well I was going through some info regarding 4197, but apparently Lyncoya changed cabins. So sad, was looking forward to a picture. Any one have a picture of 4197?

it will look like the pic in post #26

the cabins will all be identical.

• 8 months later...
Thank you so much for posting this. I just changed my inside cabin to 4K on my Legend N.Europe cruise Aug 20 2013.

As April mentioned it was $15 a night extra as Past Guest. When looking at the plan it did not show 4148 was available but I asked for it when phoning and was able to get it.

We are from Victoria, BC and just booked 4K on August 20 and September 1st.

• 4 years later...
We had 4140 on the Miracle last month. It was the most "centered" cabin between lifeboats and was great.

do you have any photos of the view looking out the doors? We are booked in this room next year and am curious whats outside the window

do you have any photos of the view looking out the doors? We are booked in this room next year and am curious whats outside the window

My daughter had this cabin on the Miracle last November. There are photos. Just do a google search with the exact cabin number and it will come up.

My daughter had this cabin on the Miracle last November. There are photos. Just do a google search with the exact cabin number and it will come up.

I have but can't find one on miracle just other ships and not sure they are 100% the same

• 1 month later...
Has anyone stayed in 4142 on the Legend. I am nervous about the location

You'll have a beautiful view of the lifeboat. You'll be able to see a bit of water under the lifeboat. We've had similar cabins on the Miracle.

We have our first 4K on Miracle. Can you walk out on the lifeboat and using chalk draw pictures?:)

No, but if your reach is long enough you can lean over the Juliet banister.

Which cabin would be better on the Legend? 4122, 4148, 4141 or 4149. Anyone had these and was there somewhat of a view between lifeboats?

Thanks!

Thanks I called Carnival and was able to change no problems to 4115. I appears to be between 2 lifeboats. Fingers crossed I made the right decision. We were above the fun shops and now the promanede so here's hoping.

My sister was in 4111 on the Legend and had a lifeboat in front of the door but she could see the water under the boat and did appreciate all the light and fresh air. Sure beats an inside cabin she said.