Weird or Crazy things you have found in a stateroom

luv2cruiserccl

I was putting luggage under the bed and kept bumping into something. After some pushing retrieved a toilet seat riser:eek:

Steward disposed of that item in a hurry!

[ATTACH]288434[/ATTACH]

What wow now thats a first on here I believe

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

We did not find anything, but I did leave this in our bathroom for our room steward before we go to dinner. The next morning we was profusely apologize for walking in on me.

8964181983_dc64c1b696.jpg

That is absolutely hilarious! Goes into the Towel Animal Hall of Fame!

We did not find anything, but I did leave this in our bathroom for our room steward before we go to dinner. The next morning we was profusely apologize for walking in on me.

Lol. This makes my day..

new to cruising.

In this day and age, we need a little more humour like this.:D

john

My parents found a ewwwwww used condom in a drawer on their Princess cruise to Hawaii....got them an upgrade to a suite. So now we carry around a .........gotcha! No really they did, but we don't carry one:rolleyes: Kinda like the fly in the soup....heh heh:D

I would rather have a fly in my soup-yuk! Hey even give me a live frog in my soup over that.

Not on a cruise but in a vacation apartment rental-on our second day my husband reached in a drawer for a fork & pulled out several hundred dollars in Canadian cash! (this was in the US) The previous tenant must have thought it was a good hiding spot & it was-THEY couldn't find it! Luckily our landlord had contact info for them. I only wish I could lose a good sum of money & not miss it!

The apartments /condos we rent in Myrtle Beach are mostly owned by Canadians who winter there and rent them out when they are back home. May have been the condo owner's hiding place.

Not on a cruise but in a vacation apartment rental-on our second day my husband reached in a drawer for a fork & pulled out several hundred dollars in Canadian cash! (this was in the US) The previous tenant must have thought it was a good hiding spot & it was-THEY couldn't find it! Luckily our landlord had contact info for them. I only wish I could lose a good sum of money & not miss it!

You are a very good and honest person and I find that to be very refreshing! Too many would be inclined to pocket the money and say "Finders, keepers / Losers, weepers".

Good for you, hope you get some "points" with the upgrade fairy!

This is a little off topic, but when I first brought my new Lexus RX 350 home, I noticed it had a first aid kit. I looked through it and found the usual stuff; bandages, antiseptic cream etc. and THREE CONDOMS! What a country!

WTH????

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

This thread has taken on a new life.

Still the worst we've experienced is per my post below and even the person who came up from the hotel managers office said, "OMG" !!! :eek:

On a HAL ship we found the same under our bed and also a used Depends . Probably not left by the same person. :rolleyes:

I carry a small flashlight which I always shine under the bed to check for suitcase storage. :eek: These items plus others were covered with dust ... like it had not been cleaned in months.

we knew that my husband's brother and his eife would be sailing in the same cabin a couple weeks later and we taped a note to the bottom of the drawer in the night stand. It was still there when they looked.

We did this on our Alaska cruise last summer, but I never met the person I left it for. I left the note for another CC member lol and yes, she found it 2 weeks later lol

Recently I left some meds in the mini fridge. I was busy packing up everything and I removed the extra soda from the fridge to put in our road bag. I saw the meds on the door and thought I better not forget them and it wasn't until we were in Seattle that I remembered them. It was a good thing that I had packed extra.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
So any one else find anything interesting lately

I just found this thread and find it interesting does that count ??

As for finding items on cruises we have had a few surprises, some on the same sailing.

In no particular order:

A single running shoe under the bed.

A room service tray and dishes under the bed.

A single sock and on a different trip a pair of socks under the bed.

A HUGE pair of wedge type sandals, - also under the bed.

A string of mardi gras type plastic beads under the bed.

Not under the bed :

A pair of sunglasses in the nightstand and a dried out slice of pizza in the bar fridge.

Also one time in the mini fridge was a small plain white box with a bunch of really sad looking french fries in it.

All of the items found under the bed were found when we were putting our unpacked luggage away.

I will look to see what may be there before sliding the suitcase under.

Sometimes I have found that the cabin steward will store some of his stock items under the bed.

I have found the large plastic zip up comforter bags with extra towels, facecloths, cans of soda ect. under the bed on occasion.

I just found this thread and find it interesting does that count ??

As for finding items on cruises we have had a few surprises, some on the same sailing.

In no particular order:

A single running shoe under the bed.

A room service tray and dishes under the bed.

A single sock and on a different trip a pair of socks under the bed.

A HUGE pair of wedge type sandals, - also under the bed.

A string of mardi gras type plastic beads under the bed.

Not under the bed :

A pair of sunglasses in the nightstand and a dried out slice of pizza in the bar fridge.

Also one time in the mini fridge was a small plain white box with a bunch of really sad looking french fries in it.

All of the items found under the bed were found when we were putting our unpacked luggage away.

I will look to see what may be there before sliding the suitcase under.

Sometimes I have found that the cabin steward will store some of his stock items under the bed.

I have found the large plastic zip up comforter bags with extra towels, facecloths, cans of soda ect. under the bed on occasion.

Well I hope we here some good ones soon yours sounded quite interesting as well

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk 2- Please excuse any errors.

I found a 8x10 picture that was taken on the ship. I returned it to guest services, hoping the owners would inquire about it. We once left an unopened bottle of wine with a note to the next passengers for our cabin. We told our wonderful cabin steward that we were doing that, hoping he'd leave it for them. That was on Emerald Princess......anyone receive it, lol :-)