Maasdam Mystery is Over........

sail7seas

I'm not finding it on the HAL site, Find A Cruise. Neither is Veendam showing. Same as it's been. I guess it hasn't been loaded yet. Or, maybe you and I are looking in different places?

In the meantime, could you please fill us in a little on what each ship will be doing?

Well because I can :D I tried another way of seaching and it comes up totally blank with no itineraries. I even tried Veendam for May and June and all that comes up are three voyages in July (Europe). Then I tried Eurodam and there is nothing after September 11th 2013

:D Maasdam's itineraries are now loaded on HAL site through October 2013.

Happily, for DH and me, she will be doing Canada/New England. :)

Lets face it when it comes to the Maasdam Sails has the inside tract. I can't pull anything up either.

Those Caribbean cruises have been showing for quite some time.

Everyone wants to know what happens with the Maasdam AFTER April 2013. Will she be doing her normal Canada/New England cruises?

Those Caribbean cruises have been showing for quite some time.

Everyone wants to know what happens with the Maasdam AFTER April 2013. Will she be doing her normal Canada/New England cruises?

Sorry - I was responding to the post where you said you didn't see anything after 2012.

I just checked HAL's site and nothing is showing for either Maasdam or Veendam after April 2012 (not counting Veendam's VOV cruise).

Rememberr -- sail is on the Maasdam now -- she is getting the information from there.

I just checked HAL's site and nothing is showing for either Maasdam or Veendam after April 2012 (not counting Veendam's VOV cruise).

Remember -- sail is on the Maasdam now -- she is getting the information from there.

I just checked the HAL site, too. Same as all of you...nothing there. So I'm guessing the FCC on board told Sail that it was online - and it isn't. Perhaps it shows up on the FCC's computer on board. But not on the "public" website.

What I've been watching for is a repeat of this year's FLL to Montreal repositioning cruise at the end of the Carribean season. The April 2013 schedule stops just short of when that cruise would happen. My TA knows that, should that cruise appear on the 2013 schedule, he should pounce.

I just checked the HAL site, too. Same as all of you...nothing there. So I'm guessing the FCC on board told Sail that it was online - and it isn't. Perhaps it shows up on the FCC's computer on board. But not on the "public" website.

Maybe the itineraries will be loaded within the next couple of days.

Sure hope the FCC didn't accidently look at the wrong year.

It happened to us a couple of years ago.

We wanted a certain cruise like the one we saw listed in a brochure for that year -- but wanted it for the next year. It wasn't showing up on HAL's site. The FCC on board said that yes -- it was there. Wrong. She was a young girl and just litterly flipping through her sites.

So Thomson Adventurer afterall......................................;)

Copper may be right. Just think of this, HAL sells two older ships and picks up two of the Costa Ships. Like the Atlantica and her sister ship or the two Vista hybrids. The cost of operation for the Vista’s is one of the lowest costs per passenger.

Archived