Sea Princess has MUTS

can786

According to today's Cruise News Daily, the Sea Princess has left dry dock in preparation for her first voyage as the newly renamed Sea Princess, complete with MUTS. It doesn't say anything about the exact placement or how it looks.

According to today's Cruise News Daily, the Sea Princess has left dry dock in preparation for her first voyage as the newly renamed Sea Princess, complete with MUTS. It doesn't say anything about the exact placement or how it looks.

What is "MUTS"? I hope that is something good.

:( I'm not a big fan anyway...but on a Sun Class...I can't imagine....:(

Wow...I'll be the first to admit that I like MUTS, but only because on the Grand class, you have options. Where are you supposed to go on a Sun class ship if you want the pool without the movies?

Meredith, I've been asking myself the same question....

Wow...I'll be the first to admit that I like MUTS, but only because on the Grand class, you have options. Where are you supposed to go on a Sun class ship if you want the pool without the movies?
I think that the idea is that you're supposed to just drown yourself in the pool.

Guys and Gals I cannot make a comment yet because I have never experienced MUTS.....When that day comes I will make a pos. or neg .one :)

There again I am not a sitting round the pool all day person.....so I suppose those are the ones,glued to their bathtowels ;) that it affects the most :D :D

Guys and Gals I cannot make a comment yet because I have never experienced MUTS.....When that day comes I will make a pos. or neg .one

That's a bit like putting your hand up in class to answer a question and then saying "I don't know Miss".

While certainly not exactly the same type of pool or swimming experience, there is always the far aft pool on Sun Class ships.

It's not like the main pool area was quiet before MUTS with either the calypso band or music piped over the PA system.

In addition, you can always take a 'plunge' in the splash pool on the upper forward deck... if 3" of water is sufficient...

Its sad, Pinrcess used to be so good, now I can not help think that instead of competing with HAL and Celebrity, they are in the Royal Caribbean class now.

Just booked the Diamond in Australia for March 06, please tell me these mass market features will not be on that ship (an you imagine sailing through fjords with some football game on?)

Im on it 2 weeks today so will let you all know how good or bad the MUTS is.

I bet they wont be showing a movie while they sail through the English Channel in April!!!

SC

Neither will they be showing movies on our Arctic circle trip in June I guess. Besides for most of the two weeks there will be 24 hour daylight- so Movies under the Sun and snow maybe? Brrrrhh

That picture is very sad. Its bad enough that they are on the Grand class ships (and yes I have experienced it) but to be on the Sun Class ships there is no place for them. I don't sit by the pool all day long but even so your always walking by and it will be an intrusion!! I just can't imagine how it will play out.

WOW! All those negative comments from people who have not yet experienced MUTS. I believe I will reserve my comments (positive or negative) until I return from my Sea Princess cruise starting 20 Aug 05. Until then, I would appreciate reviews from people who can comment first hand on MUTS, having experienced it on a cruise.

Archived