Your Fleet Locations For Sunday, April 22, 2012!

luvtwotrvl

Sunday.jpg

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Amsterdam -- At Sea (Atlantic Ocean: from Madeira, Portugal to Fort Lauderdale, Florida – arriving Saturday, April 28)

Eurodam -- Madeira, Portugal 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Webcam: http://www.madeira-web.com/camera/cam-04.html

Maasdam -- Barbados 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Nieuw Amsterdam -- Naples, Italy 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Noordam -- Philipsburg, St. Maarten 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Oosterdam -- At Sea (Pacific Ocean: from Vancouver, Canada to Lahaina, Maui)

Prinsendam -- Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy 7:00 AM – Midnight

Rotterdam -- At Sea (from Atlantic Ocean: from Fort Lauderdale, Florida to Madeira, Portugal – arriving Thursday, April 26)

Ryndam -- Madeira, Portugal 8:00 AM – Midnight

Webcam: http://www.madeira-web.com/camera/cam-04.html

Statendam -- Fuerte Amador, Panama 6:00 PM – Midnight

Veendam -- NEW YORK, NEW YORK 7:00 AM - 4:45 PM

Webcam: http://www.wirednewyork.com/webcam3/

Webcam: http://www.nyharborwebcam.com/index.html

Volendam -- At Sea (from Crossing the Equator en route from Apia, Upolo to Tabuaeran/Fanning Island)

Westerdam -- Freeport, Bahamas (10-day Dry Dock) Midnight – Midnight (returns to service in Fort Lauderdale, Florida on

Wednesday, April 25)

Zaandam -- Vladivostok, Russia 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Zuiderdam -- Grand Turk, Turks & Caicos 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Webcam: http://www.grandturkcc.com/webcam.aspx

Eastern Hemisphere: Monday, April 23, 2012

Nieuw Amsterdam -- Catania, Sicily, Italy 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Prinsendam -- At Sea (Mediterranean Sea: from Civitavecchia/Rome, Italy to Saint-Raphaël, France)

Zaandam -- At Sea (from Vladivostok, Russia to Petropavlovsk, Kamchatskiy, Russia)

I love reading these as well. I had two questions that I hoped someone could answer:

(1) What cruise is the Zaandam doing that stops in Vladivostok? We have family ties to that city and would love to do it someday on a HAL ship. My guess is it is either some sort of collectors cruise or a transpacific re-positioning.

(2) Do most HAL ships have the elevator day-of-week mats? When I was on the Oosterdam last year I didn't see them. Do only certain ships/classes have those?

Thanks for your time!

I love reading these as well. I had two questions that I hoped someone could answer:

(1) What cruise is the Zaandam doing that stops in Vladivostok? We have family ties to that city and would love to do it someday on a HAL ship. My guess is it is either some sort of collectors cruise or a transpacific re-positioning.

(2) Do most HAL ships have the elevator day-of-week mats? When I was on the Oosterdam last year I didn't see them. Do only certain ships/classes have those?

Thanks for your time!

The Zaandam is doing the Transpacific re-positioning cruise, after cruising Australia/New Zealand and Asia.

Thanks for your time!

I know the Vista class ships has the elevator day of the week mats. Not sure if any other class ships has them.

David

I know the Vista class ships has the elevator day of the week mats. Not sure if any other class ships has them.

David

Thanks for the response David! Either the mats were "out for cleaning" the week I was on the Oosterdam or I was very unobservant. :)

The Zaandam is doing the Transpacific re-positioning cruise, after cruising Australia/New Zealand and Asia.

I will have to keep that repositioning cruise in mind. I see that Princess periodically does Vladivostok but I was excited to see the Zaandam visiting there as well. That Japan - Alaska itinerary looks good as well. Another cruise to put on my "to-do" list.

I will have to keep that repositioning cruise in mind. I see that Princess periodically does Vladivostok but I was excited to see the Zaandam visiting there as well. That Japan - Alaska itinerary looks good as well. Another cruise to put on my "to-do" list.

The Volendam and Oosterdam will be doing the Trans Pacific crossings for the 2102/2013 summer season "Down under."

The Volendam will return to North America by the northern Pacific route, but the itinerary does not show a Russian port of call.

Archived