What food is not to miss at Chops?

Love the jumbo shrimp cocktail and also loved the 16 oz bone in ribeye but they took it off he menu :( also missing now is the wonderful REAL cheesecake they use to serve.

The hubby is going to be disappointed. :( Any other steaks worth trying Ryano?

Red Velvet Cake for dessert, but be warned it is HUGE !!! Enough for two unless you are absolutely starving or sharing it with a sumo wrester or an NFL offensive lineman !!! Enjoy! I also love the sauteed mushrooms with my Filet mignon with cabernet reduction sauce. YUM!:)

Molten chocolate cake or whatever it's called...make sure you ask for vanilla ice cream with it...yum :D;):)

Chocolate Mudslide Pie

No votes for the oysters? Thought the looked delicious.

We thought they we just ok. The chops were pretty good last time I had them.

I love the beefsteak tomatoes with purple onions, the side of mushrooms with leeks, and the chocolate mud pie. The steak I get depends on my mood, but I always go with those three items no matter what :D

love the jumbo shrimp cocktail and also loved the 16 oz bone in ribeye but they took it off he menu :( also missing now is the wonderful real cheesecake they use to serve.

bone in ribeye = best meal on the high seas

My standard meal... shrimp cocktail, ceasar salad, petite filet... my favorite side is the roasted potatoes... OMG... delish!

The mud pie is excellent, but it's so rich I can only eat about two bites. I usually get the passionberry desert, it's very light and very nummy.

They tend to cook their steaks a little less than what I'm accustomed to... I generally order medium rare at other restaurants, but I order my petite filet medium at Chops to get it the way I like.

Our family of 4 recently ate at Chops and all the appetizers were delicious - shrimp and crab cakes, shrimp cocktail, both salads, onion soup - all good. The beef was excellent - done exactly the way we requested. We were disappointed with desserts possibly because we were stuffed. Red velvet cake was very dry (huge portion however) and I don't see the appeal in the chocolate mudslide thing although most posters here love it.

The petite filet gets my vote (if I order the regular filet, it's just too much after all of the great sides, such as the grilled asparagus). Had never had the ribeye, but if they bring it back I's like to give it a try. Then, of course, the Chocolate Mud Pie - always!!! If you're too stuffed for your dessert, they'll very kindly box it up for you to enjoy later.:p

My standard meal... shrimp cocktail, ceasar salad, petite filet...

This is my standard meal as well with a few alterations. I order the shrimp cocktail, ceaser salad without croutons, and petite filet with no sauce just melt butter on the side and steamed asparagus. For dessert I have some mixed berries. It's always delicious and they always make sure it is prepared gluten free for me.

Archived