Can someone tell me when Oasis was enhanced?

I know they added a Starbucks in November, but I can't think of much they'd improve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's the only change they made to my knowledge...

I have heard of people saying that Oasis was enhanced. Can someone tell me when it was enhanced and what they added?! Thank you :)

I think you might have it backwards, other ships are getting oasis enhancements or oasisized as people around here are known to say. Features like the nursery and large screen by the pool are being added to other ships as well as restaurants that originated on the Oasis.

on the website, it says next to my sailing date, "new!" and something about adding new features on oasis class ships and also adding oasis class enhancements throughout their entire fleet! Does anybody know if they did anything with the rooms? Do the rooms have iPads yet?

on the website, it says next to my sailing date, "new!" and something about adding new features on oasis class ships and also adding oasis class enhancements throughout their entire fleet! Does anybody know if they did anything with the rooms? Do the rooms have iPads yet?

If you look at this link, they have a bunch of stuff with "new" next to it. Probably just that stuff including Starbucks

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/class/ship/home.do?shipClassCode=OA&shipCode=OA&br=R

Just got off the Oasis and there was was no iPad, other than the one we brought, in our Sky Loft Suite. Someone on another thread said that the rooms had iPod docks and we didn't have one either and that was as of yesterday.

Stayed in an OS last year and same deal, none of those items were found in our room.

I think you might have it backwards, other ships are getting oasis enhancements or oasisized as people around here are known to say. Features like the nursery and large screen by the pool are being added to other ships as well as restaurants that originated on the Oasis.

Not entirely true. The Oasis has had a Starbucks, Dreamworks experience and 3D capabilities added since its maiden voyage in 2009.

Other ships (Freedom, Liberty, Radiance etc) have had some Oasis class features added during dry docks( Screen by the pool, samba grill, cupcake cupboard etc).

Not entirely true. The Oasis has had a Starbucks, Dreamworks experience and 3D capabilities added since its maiden voyage in 2009.

Other ships (Freedom, Liberty, Radiance etc) have had some Oasis class features added during dry docks( Screen by the pool, samba grill, cupcake cupboard etc).

Starbucks was added to Oasis, the first Starbucks at sea was on the Allure. Oasis had Mondo Cafe that was converted to a Starbucks.

IPod docks are on the Allure. Plugs are also raised onto the vanity instead of under

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The designer that thought they should have been under the counters should walk the plank. Finding the plugs was like looking for Easter eggs and killed my 40 year old knees.

Good to hear about the iPod docks as well.

Just got off the Oasis and there was was no iPad, other than the one we brought, in our Sky Loft Suite. Someone on another thread said that the rooms had iPod docks and we didn't have one either and that was as of yesterday.

Stayed in an OS last year and same deal, none of those items were found in our room.

It's a dirty shame you're stuck on that old tug again the end of this month.....that's too bad you're having to go back again so soon. :D:)

I'm not jealous------>I certainly am Ollie.....lol :) :)

That sure beats working though......you guys must be retired and no rugrats

Edited to say......and to be stuck in a big ole suite all week really blows too......lol

I heard they are putting in a "Shop & Save"..

This cracks me up. In fact, every time I see your name pop up on these message boards, you have something ironic and witty to say that makes me laugh. Keep it up, sir. :)

Not entirely true. I had been on the Oasis in July of 2011. Dreamworks was there, but it was a newer feature. I am not sure that the 3D capabilities were available, as I did not go into the movie theater. If 3D was available, it was new. The Mondo Cafe was still there, and had not been converted to a Starbuck. The outlets were still under the vanity, and there was no Ipod station.

No Cupcake Cupboard on Radiance.

It's a dirty shame you're stuck on that old tug again the end of this month.....that's too bad you're having to go back again so soon.

I'm not jealous------>I certainly am Ollie.....lol :)

Edited to say......and to be stuck in a big ole suite all week really blows too......lol

Yes it is aweful, awefully good:D. Sadly we are stuck in a CLS with a total of four people;). I dont know how we will ever survive:eek:;). Please note tone of humerous sarcasim.

Actually we are travelling with our 5 year old son (first Oasis cruise) and my mom (first cruise ever). We are just lucky to get away again and owed some holiday time where we can escape from work uninterrupted.

oooh......I guessed wrong on that.....I would have thought you were retired with no kids and had socked LOTS of money away.

All those cruises and son hasn't cruised yet?? I guess you didn't want to get him addicted too early in life huh? and mom hasn't cruised either....I'm guessing she's been chief babysitter so her kids can feed their addiction :D

oooh......I guessed wrong on that.....I would have thought you were retired with no kids and had socked LOTS of money away.

All those cruises and son hasn't cruised yet?? I guess you didn't want to get him addicted too early in life huh? and mom hasn't cruised either....I'm guessing she's been chief babysitter so her kids can feed their addiction :D

Mom can get motion sickness in the back of a moving car so this could be interesting. But, the old tug ;) is pretty stable and gravol works pretty good on her. Our son has done 1 cruise this past January, on the Island Princess.

My mom has helped with the babysitting of our son, but more importantly she also helped with taking care of our young daughter who had a terminal illness and has since passed away this March. This cruise is a thank-you for the help over the last 2 years. We are doing the same for the in-laws as well as they have both been very supportive.

It should be a very nice time. Our last few cruises have been a great break away from the stressful times that we had been living with at home. As for our son we are started his addiction:D as he was jealous that he didn't go with us last week, and he is only 5.

It's a dirty shame you're stuck on that old tug again the end of this month.....that's too bad you're having to go back again so soon. :D:)

I'm not jealous------>I certainly am Ollie.....lol :) :)

And no one deserves it more than Andrew and Lisa... Enjoy :)

Thanks again for your hospitality on Oasis!

I have heard of people saying that Oasis was enhanced. Can someone tell me when it was enhanced and what they added?! Thank you :)

Most ladies don't talk about their enhancements, unless its a referral ;)

And no one deserves it more than Andrew and Lisa... Enjoy :)

Thanks again for your hospitality on Oasis!

Thank-you for the kind words. With so many bad things going on I always try to be positive or find the good side of a negative situation. A good laugh can always help too.

I hope my mom doesn't get seasick though... nothing positive or funny about that:p.

Andrew

Archived