once again, complaining works: the snails are back in 2 weeks!

H82seaUgo

I love escargot. On the Magic last year we had them two nights fixed two different ways. I always get two servings when they are served.

On Breeze we only had them once and I got to have 2 servings. When I ate in the Steakhouse I was able to have them again but the MDR only had them once.

I too love escargot and am happy that others who like them will get to enjoy them again....my first attempt at eating them was on a cruise ship and it was love at first bite.

This was on celebrity where at that time, they were available EVERY night.

hey H8...when the Big Kahuna made the announcement, did he happen to bring your name into it, as usual??

I too love escargot and am happy that others who like them will get to enjoy them again....my first attempt at eating them was on a cruise ship and it was love at first bite.

This was on celebrity where at that time, they were available EVERY night.

hey H8...when the Big Kahuna made the announcement, did he happen to bring your name into it, as usual??

I discovered them the very same way. I will admit that I had a few cocktails prior to dinner and was feeling no pain and ready to try anything. The lady next to me ordered them and gave me one to try. Next thing you know, I had two plates in front of me. Been eating them ever since! I actually had some last night at a wine bar here in town. Made me think of my upcoming cruise. I hope they are back on the menu's by Labor Day!!

:D:):D I'm SOOOO excited to read this!!! This makes my day :) Will they be on the Triumph for the August 4th cruise? What is the date of the return?

According to the FB post they'll return within the next two weeks.

Archived