Breaking News-Host Randy

Stallion

Host Randy suffering from "Low T" on Carnival Magic-missed 2nd Dinner tonite. I am on the Carnival Magic with Host Randy and will relay your hopes and prayers for a speedy recovery

Think he will make it to High Tea? :D

Low T????

I had to google it also. Must be an inside joke. Just saying he was not feeling well, or under the weather would have done just as well! If I were a guy, I wouldn't want my low testosterone level illness spread all over these boards! BTW - Stallion - with your screen name, maybe you could help him!!:p:D

I had to google it also. Must be an inside joke. Just saying he was not feeling well, or under the weather would have done just as well! If I were a guy, I wouldn't want my low testosterone level illness spread all over these boards! BTW - Stallion - with your screen name, maybe you could help him!!:p:D

I don't think it's an inside joke, it's an in your face one- if a guy is having trouble keeping up with everyone else, especially if it's self-inflicted from something like over-imbibing, you say that he must have low T to jerk his chain. (Of course guy code prevents one from using this jibe if the subject actually does have low T.)

I don't think it's an inside joke, it's an in your face one- if a guy is having trouble keeping up with everyone else, especially if it's self-inflicted from something like over-imbibing, you say that he must have low T to jerk his chain. (Of course guy code prevents one from using this jibe if the subject actually does have low T.)

Thought that was probably it but figured easier to just ask.

Oh! Thx for the explanation. :)

Archived