Just for fun: your ship name "of the seas"

lossforgain

My autocorrect on my phone likes Enhancement of the Seas. Plastic Surgeons could have their annual convention on her. After a year she could be stretched and new enhancements could be made, and of course, we all know who the Godmother would be

Dolly Parton!

I like the Space Shuttle names with the obvious exclusion of Atlantis (don't name a ship after something that is best known for sinking into the ocean) and Columbia (doesn't sound right):

Discovery of the Seas

Endeavour of the Seas (original name of LB)

Challenger of the Seas

Enterprise of the Seas

Inebriation of the Seas (self explanatory)

Chaos of the Seas - where the MDR dress police, chair hogs, entitled people, loud drunks and rude guests gather in one place.

Infection of the Seas - those hand-sanitizers just don't work!

Almost spit out my coffee when I saw Alcohol of the Seas :eek:. That seems to be true. Also, Glutton of the Seas and Obsession of the Seas. Seems like everyone on these boards are really obsessed with cruising. Plus there is a lot of eating and drinking on a cruise. Perfect names. :p:eek: I would pick Obsession of the Seas.

Edited by CRUISE4JANE

I suspect Royal Caribbean was thinking along the lines of royalty titles when they named the Sovereign Class ships, Sovereign, Majesty and Monarch.

M

Yea I know, all the classes have a theme but monarch is also a type of (well known) butterfly so why not?

We were on the last Spring Break cruise last year on the Voyager, b2b with the Transatlantic. The last day there were children running and toddlers crawling all over the Promenade.

A wonderful former CC poster that we old-timers loved was named Folgy, and he called them Poopaloopas, so I named that ship the Poopaloopa of the Seas :D