LIVE from the Vision of the Seas Sailing 5 Oct 2012

Jim... This panics me that you two have nothing booked for 2013... What will WE do?!?!?!? ;).

I totally understand the WJ for dinner... I find it so much more relaxing than the whole to-do in the MDR (when it's not overrun by kiddos of course) because some nights you just want to go and eat and move on. I can only imagine after 20+ days of going "out to dinner" it would be a little tiring. On my Liberty B2B last year with the repeat of the meals so quick in the MDR I just wanted something simple for dinner one night... I had a potato... Just a potato (loaded up with bacon sour cream cheese of course) so off to the WJ... It was delish!

There's tons of blog sites you could start on... Wordpress is one of the most used and its actually pretty straightforward :). I'm sure you'd have a great following (and tons of unsolicited advice too lol)

Sent from my Speak & Spell using Tapatalk

I apologize Jim and Judith! I just reread my post above and I have no idea why I typed Carol--I know better than to try and put a sentence together pre coffee! I'm past the time they allow for edits so again I'm sorry.

No apology needed.

Judith and I have a relationship that allows us to talk easily about our lost spouses. They were part of our lives for many years and the good memories will never, ever go away.

Living in Fl. and you never saw a Flamingo??

I'm sure RCL makes the decision where to fuel up not the Captain.

Nice that you enjoy posting as you have done. If your taking a relaxing cruise to eat and not doing a lot of sight seeing this is certainly an enjoyable hobby that a lot of us can enjoy. It is nice to see and hear about places you are familiar with.

I now have an idea about the Vision for my Jan cruise.

Good Luck and happy cruising in the future.

For people like me that enjoy traveling through peoples blogs, I will tell you I enjoyed one of the best all winter long.

The world cruise Holland America the woman writes a lovely blog and this winter will be their 10th world cruise, so she knows what to tell you all about, if you have been or not it is great.

It is Bill and Mary Ann and again the world cruise Jan 2013

Just some thought again for those who like to travel from home.

Someone asked about my future cruise plans and for the first time ever, I am about to get off a RCI Ship with no cruises booked at all.

During the first leg of the cruise my election to Commodore of the Palm Coast Yacht Club was confirmed and I take office on January 1st.

It is going to be busy year for me and I really need ot devote my time to the Club so no cruises in 2013.

I don't know how I can handle a year without a LIVE cruise from you Trainman

We have enjoyed following your trips through the canal. We did this quite a few years ago (one way) on Grandeur and it is a trip we hope to repeat in the future! Thanks so much for all your fantastic pictures and commentaries. We also followed you on Oasis prior to our cruise on her and enjoyed it just as much.

We leave in the am to fly to FLL to get on Vision for 10 days in the So. Caribbean.

Again, thanks. We will look forward to seeing your pictures upon our return home!

Edited by Bonanza

Thanks so much for taking us along with you, I know how expensive and time consuming it is. This is sure to be a trip you and Judith will always remember fondly.

I don't know how we can make it a year without another LIVE trainman trip. Hopefully you will squeeze something in :p!

Wishing you relaxing last days at sea!

Train an will be ready to book the next available cruise if he an Judith have to live in their new home during any new renovations. We just booked b2b cruises so we could get away from the dust dirt early morning wake up no door on bathroom no kitchen boxes everywhere. All construcTion is to be done before we get back after Thanksgiving. Wee will see already have a cruise booked for dec 13 just in case. Train an

Loved the pics and commentary on your cruises.

Day 28 - 1 Nov 2012 - At Sea in the Caribbean - Halfway Home!

Good Morning Everyone,

We had a nice quiet and relaxing day at sea yesterday.

We went to see the Movie "As Good As It Gets" yesterday afternoon and enjoyed it. Jack Nicholson is always great!

We miss our puppies and kitty and will see them tomorrow after a long time.