Room service menu?

crowpro

And there are plenty of choices -- sandwiches, salads, main courses ...

You should be able to find SOMETHING you want.

I was wondering if you were really asking about the breakfast menu, which is something different. There the concierge cabins can have hot food (omelets, etc.) for breakfast whereas the lower cabins do not. But the room service menu is as Jan says ... available to all.

Mura

Does anyone have the room service menu for a Penthouse on Regatta?

The 24/7 Room Service menu is the same throughout the ship(s), however, as your Penthouse will be served by a Butler, you'll also have the option of ordering from either of the two Specialty Restaurants during the dinner service.

~~Note~~ if you see anything heavenly on the buffet restaurant menu (ask your Butler for a copy), that is also an option ;)

Enjoy your cruise!

We always ask our butler to leave the menu for the Grand Dining Room in our room every day. What's served in the dining room is usually also served in Tapas in the evening. When it's not in Tapas, they can get it for you. The other restaurants' menus are static.....in other words, they do not change.

I've suggested that the menus be shown on the in-house TV (as they do on Regent) quite a few times, but it has never happened.

• Like 1

The 24/7 Room Service menu is the same throughout the ship(s), however, as your Penthouse will be served by a Butler, you'll also have the option of ordering from either of the two Specialty Restaurants during the dinner service.

~~Note~~ if you see anything heavenly on the buffet restaurant menu (ask your Butler for a copy), that is also an option ;)

Enjoy your cruise!

Thats only for dinner (as you stated) not during the day ..I was under the impression from the original post the OP thought the room service menu for a PH was different from the rest of the ships cabins which it is not..

Jancruz1

JimandStan -

when you say that one can order frm the "buffet" restaurant via the butler do you mean that if I see a grilled lobster tail OR a great hamburger I can order that too?? We are in an Oceania suite on Riviera so I suppose it might be a little different??

Thats only for dinner (as you stated) not during the day ..I was under the impression from the original post the OP thought the room service menu for a PH was different from the rest of the ships cabins which it is not..

Jancruz1

Does this mean that Oceania has changed their policy and now has hot items available for breakfast in all cabin categories?

Not that I am aware of, Mary Ellen.

The room service menu is different from the in-cabin breakfast menu. As of this past August on Regatta, hot dishes (eggs, etc.) were limited to concierge class cabins for breakfast. The room service is the 24 hour menu.

Mura

• Like 1

JimandStan -

when you say that one can order frm the "buffet" restaurant via the butler do you mean that if I see a grilled lobster tail OR a great hamburger I can order that too?? We are in an Oceania suite on Riviera so I suppose it might be a little different??

Of course you may.

maine-lob-tail-simply-w-art.jpg

A request would have to be VERY out of order for a guest in an OVO Suite to hear the word "no".

Leave your worries at home and enjoy your vacation to the fullest.

Après moi le déluge

• Like 1

• 6 years later...

Hi

when we sailed on Azamara they had steak available on the breakfast menu

I know it’s very very indulgent, but can we order a steak for breakfast if we were so inclined? Sometimes we have naughty days 

😂😂👍🏻😎

Edited by swigso

On 10/31/2012 at 5:56 PM, doubledobles said:

We always ask our butler to leave the menu for the Grand Dining Room in our room every day. What's served in the dining room is usually also served in Tapas in the evening. When it's not in Tapas, they can get it for you. The other restaurants' menus are static.....in other words, they do not change.

I've suggested that the menus be shown on the in-house TV (as they do on Regent) quite a few times, but it has never happened.

What is Tapas?  Is this new or did I just miss it.  

On 11/1/2012 at 7:29 AM, Hambagahle said:

JimandStan -

A few years back I was sailing on Regent in a PH.....   their  room service menu was a blank sheet of paper........you just wrote down what ever you waned and  they  brought it.     I asked for a  valais dish  Kaserschnitten and a bottle of Fandant.    They has a swiss  chef and  he made it... they even had Alpenziller kase..... wirchich !

23 hours ago, swigso said:

Hi

when we sailed on Azamara they had steak available on the breakfast menu

I know it’s very very indulgent, but can we order a steak for breakfast if we were so inclined? Sometimes we have naughty days 

😂😂👍🏻😎

Lamb chops, Lobster steak  just ask.....  you will be surprised  I asked once for a Lobster omelet  and  baby lamb chops !

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Hawaiidan said:

A few years back I was sailing on Regent in a PH.....   their  room service menu was a blank sheet of paper........you just wrote down what ever you waned and  they  brought it.     I asked for a  valais dish  Kaserschnitten and a bottle of Fandant.    They has a swiss  chef and  he made it... they even had Alpenziller kase..... wirchich !

Croûte au Fromage is not specifically Valaisanne -- not even OberWalliser for that matter.  It is just something you find all over the country (well - maybe not in the Ticino...)  Fendant - now that surprises me!  It is so rare to find Fendant outside CH.  Great that the chef was able to make it though.   We once had a Züri Gschnätzlets and rösti in the CR on the Mariner and it was just lovely!  Maybe the same chef?