Junior suite- what benefits will I get?

oz5

We have booked a JS for the first time with RCL for April on the Enchantment on a repositioning cruise out of San Juan. Do JS have a walk in closet on ENOS? Priority check-in?

The JS cabins on Enchantment do not have a full walk-in closet like those on Radiance class ships and above. I've heard that the aft JS cabins have larger closets.

When you print out your SetSail Pass the word "suite" will appear in the circle. This will get you priority check-in but if they haven't started the embarkation process yet, then you will be assigned a seating area according to your C&A level for boarding.

We have booked a JS for the first time with RCL for April on the Enchantment on a repositioning cruise out of San Juan. Do JS have a walk in closet on ENOS? Priority check-in?

Most JS on Enchantment do not have a walk-in closet. However, I've read that the aft JS's have walk-in closets. We were in 7166 a few years ago, and that did have a walk-in closet.

We loved our JS! We had priority boarding and we were on the ship quickly! We had the big walk in closet which I just loved. Our favorite thing in the JS was the large balcony that had a small table and chairs as well as two lounge chairs. We would take our pillows out there and nap on the lounge chairs in the late afternoon to recharge before dinner. Waking up from a nap and seeing the sun begin to set was amazing! I thought it was well worth the money!

We did not get an aft JS, so I wil expect a typical closet.

We have had all types of cabins--but, often go inside for the bargain. We have had a JS on Carnival, but, not RCL. We are looking forward to the extra room. We will be so happy --the closet will be a non issue. We love to cruise!:p

Thanks for all of your help.

Had our room allocated today - woo hoo we have been upgraded to a Grand Suite. That will make our trip a bit more special

We did not get an aft JS, so I wil expect a typical closet.

We have had all types of cabins--but, often go inside for the bargain. We have had a JS on Carnival, but, not RCL. We are looking forward to the extra room. We will be so happy --the closet will be a non issue. We love to cruise!:p

Thanks for all of your help.

We were on the 10/13 Oasis sailing and had a JS. Loved it! The walk-in closet was awesome and we able to hide our luggage in it. There was more than enough room for both mine and my DH's clothes, shoes, etc. There was also ample drawer space in the suite as well as an area to be used as a makeup table which was really nice. Instead of a stool at that area, there was a chair. There were two outlets also. We were in the middle of the hump and had two chairs, one table and two loungers. There was a loveseat, an upholstered chair and a coffee table as well. You do not get full suite benefits, but you do get double C&A points.

We will definitely book another JS for our next cruise. We found it to be well worth the extra money.:D

I never noticed any difference. Can someone share their knowledge about the silver seapass card.:confused:

There are no special perks for having a silver seapass card. It's simply a different color card, that's all.

So what is good about having a SILVER sea pass? I get that it looks better but what perks does it offer?

I never noticed any difference. Can someone share their knowledge about the silver seapass card.:confused:

No perks due to the card color. But apparently it makes people feel special. :D

I am handicapped, but do not request a handicapped cabin, because I want to save them for those in wheelchairs, who need them more than I do.

nydiana - thank you very much for your thoughtfulness. It is always disappointing when we want to book a cruise and find there are not accessible cabins to accomodate DW's wheelchair. Odd thing we recently noted was on Rhapsody there are only two accessible balcony cabins but SIX accessible JS. Totally opposite of most ships. The accessibles were all unavailable for the date we wanted so not sure if they have all been booked or just not listed.

We might have even considered the HC-JS but the only benefit at all for us would be double points - but at almost double cost. Check-in is always at the handicap counter (lower wheelchair height) and we always get boarded ahead of the crowds. Robes we get as C&A Platinum and coffee maker we would not use. Regular HC-Balcony cabin is same size (almost) as JS which is plenty enough room for us.

This is our first time to have an aft JS on the Adventure. What should we expect?

Same perks as described in earlier posts about the JS. Stateroom size is the same as side facing JS. Balcony is much larger, though the view is somewhat obstructed by the superstructure of the ship. No view of the sea straight down, but a good view of the wake.

Archived