*** The Galveston, Texas "Cruise Cam" Watch Group ***

Let's see..we start with Rhapsody and Splendor...Gone...Australia and South America. Then Voyager...now Far East. Galaxy....sold, out of the X fleet. Now Mariner...heading to the Far East...

Guess we must be the last outpost of RCI before they disappear from the USA radar.

Was enjoyable watching today's departures.

Wonder where Navigator will head to after a brief visit to Galveston...

She's going into drydock and being refurbished, Diamond Lounge, Park Cafe, flat screen TV's, the Oasis upgrade, then she'll be sailing out of Galveston starting Feb 2014. Heard a rumor that she may even be here year round....fingers crossed...

Hi All. Lurker here. :rolleyes: Thank you for posting great pics. I live about 90 miles south of Dallas and almost always cruise out of Galveston. In fact doing it again in a few weeks. Anyway, just wanted to say I really enjoy this thread and thanks again.

She's going into drydock and being refurbished, Diamond Lounge, Park Cafe, flat screen TV's, the Oasis upgrade, then she'll be sailing out of Galveston starting Feb 2014. Heard a rumor that she may even be here year round....fingers crossed...

Navigator arrives in Galveston on Nov. 24 from Barcelona. (I'll be on it:D) She'll sail out of Galveston until she goes to drydock on Jan. 5, 2014. After drydock she'll return to Galveston. We know she will sail from Galveston until April 27-May 4. After that, we don't know. Hopefully the schedule will announced soon.

Hope that happens!!! We will be on her next February.

Sally

Let's see..we start with Rhapsody and Splendor...Gone...Australia and South America. Then Voyager...now Far East. Galaxy....sold, out of the X fleet. Now Mariner...heading to the Far East...

Guess we must be the last outpost of RCI before they disappear from the USA radar.

Was enjoyable watching today's departures.

Wonder where Navigator will head to after a brief visit to Galveston...

Got a pic yesterday from my dad of Rhapsody. He went onto balcony at Hyatt Sydney across from Darling Harbor and saw the ship. Day before mom sent a pic of CCL ship sailing. Think they have a couple more days there before moving onto other spots down under so hope to get more cruise ship pics from Sydney. Parents aren't even cruising this trip.

Where is everyone today? Got online after church to see if Mariner came in on time, etc, and couldn't find this thread because it was buried pages back! Hope everyone is having a great Sunday!

It's nice. Read about Paula Deen cruise. Chores mostly done. Fun time now.

The Paula Deen cruise made the news on the web on Fox News. Evidently her publicist tweeted about the cruise while onboard. He said there was no one on that cruise under 80! Now, we all know better, but he was less than enthused about the entire experience. Perhaps the people that signed up for the Paula Deen experience were cruisers willing to pay the premium price and that ended up being a different age group than he thought would participate.

So, here's the link to the article if anyone is so inclined to read it:

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2013/02/04/paula-deen-family-cruise-floating-nursing-home-assistant-complains/?intcmp=features

Here we go, Magic is dropping her lines as I write....2 more months!

I see you will be on the Radiance in Sept. we will be on her on 5/31 on the same Northbpund route. We have several excursions booked as well. Planning to do Alaska big time.

Hey guys: how are you. Be sure and come back here and give us a review from the Alaska cruise.

We are planning big too. Harv and Marv for Juneau whale watch and Island Wings for float plane in Ketch. Another couple coming with us for that one....cannot wait! Our first Alaska.

Hope our weather is better than today's for our April Mariner:) Brian and Sherry whom we all met at Diamond hour in 2011 is joining us on this next one.:D

Hey guys have you seen the news tonight? Carnival Triumph has had a fire in the engine room and is now adrift in the Gulf with no power. I have a friend onboard. They are going to be towed back to Galveston

Hi kate

This is lee

Hope you are doing well?

Glad it's not you!

Anyone we know?