Tutti Salad ?

mrpayroll

The Tutti salad bar is my favorite lunch at sea. I could not wait until the first sea day on our Greece and Turkey cruise in October to have it. I've got a bunch of sea days on my next RCI cruise and you can bet I'll be in the MDR every day for my Tutti salad. It is my favorite cruise ship meal.

One of these days I might even finish one. :D

I made the error in judgement my first MDR lunch and ordered the Tutti along with the steak sandwich... Tutti was MORE than enough let alone followed by a full steak on a bun with you guessed it... A side salad!

If you're ordering a menu item along with the tutti - ask for a little bit of each... 1/2 of what you think for the salad... They just keep piling it in the bowl and turns out to be a giant salad

Next cruise 5 sea days... 5 Tutti's :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed. One Tutti salad can feed two.

I always have had my salad cut, never have they not cut it, I think I would ask them to if they didn't.

On the freedom they don't use those big metal bowls and just hand you the salad plate at the end. Have you experienced differently on that ship?

Otherwise, I will just cut it up myself. My mommie stopped cutting up my food awhile ago. ;)

On the freedom they don't use those big metal bowls and just hand you the salad plate at the end. Have you experienced differently on that ship?

Otherwise, I will just cut it up myself. My mommie stopped cutting up my food awhile ago. ;)

On the Explorer and Enchantment they cut the salad in the big metal bowls using a pizza wheel and it works perfectly. Then they put it in a bowl for you. I even do it at home now.;)

Gwen :)

Salad wheel...hmm that sounds like a great idea. will have to start doing that.

I will definately be getting a Tutti Salad on my cruise in March.

On the Explorer and Enchantment they cut the salad in the big metal bowls using a pizza wheel and it works perfectly. Then they put it in a bowl for you. I even do it at home now.;)

Yes, on all of our cruises this was the way it was done. Very nice touch.

I am moving to the Tutti Salad Bar! Since we never eat lunch in the MDR, I never knew Tutti existed until a couple of weeks ago. I love the Windjammer salad bar, but this looks over the top delicious.

The photos are great. Thank you!!!

Maybe we should stop talking about the "tutti salad". If everybody goes, can you imagine the line in the MDR.........:eek: Let's just keep it to ourselves, OK....;)

?????

:p :p

Didn't your Mommie cut up your food for you when you were a kid??

I am "kidding" of course.... ;)

What did they do with your Tutti on the Freedom? That seemed to be the only one that

I remember that does not use the metal bowl and round pizza cutter (also my preferred

offering).

Archived