Tutti Salad ?

mrpayroll

Will be on Liberty Jan.28th. Have heard about tutti salad. What exactly is on this salad ? Thanks......

Almost anything you want. It is delicious.......:D You pick it and they make it for you. All kinds of greens, veggies, meats and shrimp. I can't even name them all. Lots of dressings too. They even cut the whole salad for you into bite size pieces. Can't beat it.

Gwen :)

It is a huge salad bar, but they make it for you with exactly what you want! They start with a metal bowl and you tell them what kind of lettuce you want. I remember iceberg, leaf lettuce, romaine, arugula, baby greens. Then that person passes your bowl to the next person and you again tell them what you want added. Things like tomatoes, cucumber, etc. Some of the more unusual things I love are the proscuitto, olives, fresh mozzarella, fresh grated parmesan cheese, shrimp, etc. Then you tell them what dressing you want and it is tossed for you. Then the garnishes are put on such as croutons, cheese, etc.

It is almost lunch time here and I sure wish I was having a tutti salad!! :D

Almost anything you want. It is delicious.......:D You pick it and they make it for you. All kinds of greens, veggies, meats and shrimp. I can't even name them all. Lots of dressings too. They even cut the whole salad for you into bite size pieces. Can't beat it.

Gwen :)

They do not always cut in pieces. It all depends on the chef.

How do I not know about this?!?!!?

What ships is this available? What location?

Generally all ships, and only during lunch in the main dining room. I'm guessing that this is not on Majesty since there are no sea days on Majesty.

I CRAVE the tutti salad bar between cruises. I have my order down to an art (romaine, arugula, tomatoes, extra cucumbers, asparagus, roasted eggplant, mozzarella balls, shrimp, honey mustard dressing). On our TA last Spring, we ate Tutti Salads 7 days in a row :o, and still ate there again on our 1st sea day after hitting shore.

The Park Cafe serves a nice abbreviated version of it, and that is open for all lunches but of course not all ships have Park Cafes.

OMG!! I am so craving Tutti salad for days! Those pics sent me over the edge, lol.

We sail this Saturday and I am soooo looking forward to tutti! We have 4 sea days and DH and I plan on getting our fill of salad all 4 of those days.

They do not always cut in pieces. It all depends on the chef.

Freedom did not cut it up at the end in the metal bowl. I prefer that cut up style as

other RCI ships offer, but it won't keep me from enjoying that salad bar whichever way they offer it. Yuummmsss!!

Count me in also as now craving a Tutti!! :)

Freedom did not cut it up at the end in the metal bowl. I prefer that cut up style as

other RCI ships offer, but it won't keep me from enjoying that salad bar whichever way they offer it. Yuummmsss!!

Count me in also as now craving a Tutti!! :)

I always have had my salad cut, never have they not cut it, I think I would ask them to if they didn't.

I made the error in judgement my first MDR lunch and ordered the Tutti along with the steak sandwich... Tutti was MORE than enough let alone followed by a full steak on a bun with you guessed it... A side salad!

If you're ordering a menu item along with the tutti - ask for a little bit of each... 1/2 of what you think for the salad... They just keep piling it in the bowl and turns out to be a giant salad

Next cruise 5 sea days... 5 Tutti's :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I made the error in judgement my first MDR lunch and ordered the Tutti along with the steak sandwich... Tutti was MORE than enough let alone followed by a full steak on a bun with you guessed it... A side salad!

If you're ordering a menu item along with the tutti - ask for a little bit of each... 1/2 of what you think for the salad... They just keep piling it in the bowl and turns out to be a giant salad

Even when you try to make it a small salad....it always turns out to be a huge salad. So I only order Tutti and dessert.:p

Beth, I'll see you there!

Btw, officially my 1,000th CC post :D

Archived