Pagonis to Pullmantour

Orator

Had dinner with Capt. Pagonis last night. Told us that he was going to Pullmantour to become VP of Operations. Also mentioned that Staff Captain Tasos Kafetzis has just been promoted to Captain and will be going to Constellation. They presented a moving tribute to Captain Pagonis at the Captain's toast. Wish him well.

Had dinner with Capt. Pagonis last night. Told us that he was going to Pullmantour to become VP of Operations. Also mentioned that Staff Captain Tasos Kafetzis has just been promoted to Captain and will be going to Constellation. They presented a moving tribute to Captain Pagonis at the Captain's toast. Wish him well.

Yep, I think he wanted to be closer to family/home. :(

But, I am glad for him.

Whilst sorry to see Captain Pagonis leave "X", his will be a well deserved promotion, as don't forget that Pullmantur (correct spelling) although based in, and catering for, the Spanish market, is another company within the RCCL group.

Whilst sorry to see Captain Pagonis leave "X", his will be a well deserved promotion, as don't forget that Pullmantur (correct spelling) although based in, and catering for, the Spanish market, is another company within the RCCL group.

Pullmantur, the world's first all-inclusive mainstream line, although mainly catering to Spanish speakers, has English as their fleet's second language onboard and thus expanding their marketing. Celebrity and RCI fans will recognize their ships, Zenith, Horizon, Empress, Sovereign and Monarch in April 2013.

Hi Charles,

Thank you so much for this information. Although sorry to see him go, what a great opportunity. Also happy to hear about Tasos. Any idea when he will be going to Constellation?

Anne

As far as I know, Capt. Bouzakis is the new Master of the Celebrity Reflection.

Who will replace him when he goes on shore leave is unknown to me.

Bouzakis is aboard now. Don't know how long he will be aboard, but will try to find out when I see him.

Bouzakis is aboard now. Don't know how long he will be aboard, but will try to find out when I see him.

That would be nice of you. We are sailing Reflection starting 9 March 2013. :)

Hi Charles,

Thank you so much for this information. Although sorry to see him go, what a great opportunity. Also happy to hear about Tasos. Any idea when he will be going to Constellation?

Anne

Pagonis told me that Tasos will be going on vacation and be on Connie in about 2 1/2 months.

• 4 months later...

We just came off Constellation after taking the May 20-June 1 Baltic Cruise with Captain Tasos on his first command as Captain. It was our first Celebrity (formerly have done Royal Caribbean and Holland America) cruise and we came away feeling great about him as Captain--seemingly very competent, serious where it counts as well as socially delightful and very funny when the situation called for it. We especially enjoyed his lectures ---we found them very interesting and well done.

We just came off Constellation after taking the May 20-June 1 Baltic Cruise with Captain Tasos on his first command as Captain. It was our first Celebrity (formerly have done Royal Caribbean and Holland America) cruise and we came away feeling great about him as Captain--seemingly very competent, serious where it counts as well as socially delightful and very funny when the situation called for it. We especially enjoyed his lectures ---we found them very interesting and well done.

What a lovely man. Sailed with him in 2009 on Solstice. Lectures were wonderful.

Congratulations.

Carole & Alan

Archived