Does It Bother You?

kingsgirl

I guess what bothers me is I almost skipped over the Seagrams cap, not realizing it was Ginger ale, I didn't know they had a gingerale on the menu. Now I'm really glad I got the soda package for the first time in 4 cruises.

I guess what bothers me is I almost skipped over the Seagrams cap, not realizing it was Ginger ale, I didn't know they had a gingerale on the menu. Now I'm really glad I got the soda package for the first time in 4 cruises.

To the OP, thanks for posting the picture. It was helpful The biggest fear

I had of these machines, was slow people using them. But seeing this, I won't have to look as hard for the ginger-ale.

PS- Most reports I have read haven't related people having to wait a long time behind people for these machines. I'm glad to be wrong, and if I see a long line, I'll know where else to look.

not as much as topics on these boards which are too general and don't indicate in title what the real topic is.

Just in case you didn't know, If you hold your mouse over the subject of a thread, it will usually show you the first few words of the rest of the post. That has helped me find threads I was interested in and rule out the ones I try to avoid.

(Its been awhile since I've done any web building. I don't think that this feature is browser dependent unless your using a very very old one.)

For all of the OCD people - such as me - yes, it bothers me!

However, I was so tickled to be able to get Raspberry Diet Coke - and Orange Diet Coke - and Cherry Diet Coke - that soon, the irregularity of the icons didn't matter at all!

And yes...initially some people were slow in learning how to use the machines, but just grab the nearest kid - because kids are good for SOME things, such as showing us old fogies the new technology - and people were quick to learn. :rolleyes:

Just in case you didn't know, If you hold your mouse over the subject of a thread, it will usually show you the first few words of the rest of the post. That has helped me find threads I was interested in and rule out the ones I try to avoid.

(Its been awhile since I've done any web building. I don't think that this feature is browser dependent unless your using a very very old one.)

This thread began with a picture so the first few words of the post were the picture's html.

But it is a handy feature 99% of the time. :)

It doesn't bother me. Clue me in please is this with the drink package?? How will it work??

Carol

No, the only way to use these new Freestyle machines is to get the soda package. With that package you get the insulated mug which has a special chip in the bottom to operate these machines. Haven't tried it myself yet, but my son probably will on our next cruise.

Archived