Club Fusion or Vista Lounge?

Canuckleheadd

I'm bored... So I thought I would start a lighthearted thread. Which do you prefer more: Club Fusion or Vista Lounge?

I like the Club Fusion. It's nice to have tables and booths all over where you can either be close to the action or a little further back with a bit of privacy.

Oh, but I like the Vista Lounge too. Great theater style seating makes it better for watching shows, and there's booth style semi-circular seating around the back.

Help me... I don't know which is better!

I'm bored... So I thought I would start a lighthearted thread. Which do you prefer more: Club Fusion or Vista Lounge?

I like the Club Fusion. It's nice to have tables and booths all over where you can either be close to the action or a little further back with a bit of privacy.

Oh, but I like the Vista Lounge too. Great theater style seating makes it better for watching shows, and there's booth style semi-circular seating around the back.

Help me... I don't know which is better!

I prefer the Vista over Club Confusion, and it appears Princess also does now. The Royal will have a Vista. The Vista is more flexible.

Hi There

Vista Vista Vista

that nasty other place so nasty we do not us its name,

what will be interesting is Princess live on the Royal as it is a lot bigger

than I first thought when heard of the idea,

wonder hw club 6 will look

yours Shogun

Club Fusion is pretty useless as a show venue. Would be great idea to gut it and redesign as Universe Lounge is on Coral/Island.

But in its defense: it is a nice place for the Captain Circle reception; the servers seem to be able to move about the room easier than Vista Lounge. And the decor is still typical enough of Princess to remind you whose ship you are sailing. Unlike.....

what will be interesting is Princess live on the Royal as it is a lot bigger

than I first thought when heard of the idea,

wonder hw club 6 will look

...the cold and sterile One5 Lounge on Grand Princess. I have a sinking feeling that the new venues on Royal will unfortunately follow suit.

Vista, hands down.

The Club Fusion is useless...I thought it was supposed to be more of a sports bar, but We were on the Emerald over Super Bowl, and the only really good place in Club Fusion to view the game was the screen they set up on the stage and projected the game to.

Club Fusion is pretty useless as a show venue. Would be great idea to gut it and redesign as Universe Lounge is on Coral/Island.

But in its defense: it is a nice place for the Captain Circle reception; the servers seem to be able to move about the room easier than Vista Lounge. And the decor is still typical enough of Princess to remind you whose ship you are sailing. Unlike.....

...the cold and sterile One5 Lounge on Grand Princess. I have a sinking feeling that the new venues on Royal will unfortunately follow suit.

We really enjoyed the One5 on the Grand. We liked the lay out with one area near the bar with what felt like VIP booths and then the dance floor area with nice booth and table seating. We especially liked the outdoor area.

Archived