Second lawsuit filed in Triumph incident

doneinne

I cant answer that question but neither can you. It depends on how the Pt presents themselves at triage

But Im appalled that you would insinuate that an ERMD/RN would do something for monetary gain concerning medical care.

I'm not insinuating they would do something for monetary gain, I'm plainly stating that they do things, lots of things, to avoid malpractice lawsuits regardless of the actual need for care.

I'm not insinuating they would do something for monetary gain, I'm plainly stating that they do things, lots of things, to avoid malpractice lawsuits regardless of the actual need for care.

Another assumption.

Not one report of running out of bottle water. And only one person out of 4000 who refuses to drink it has a dehydration problem? She may have had a problem with paying that $5 per big bottle of Evan water vs. getting it free. Can I say she appears to be one of those who's glass is always half empty anyway? I'm glad I'm not her lawyer but would love to be on the jury. To me I see the typical ambulance chaser lawyer who was waiting at the dock with his 3 foot business card around his neck and she jumped on him first thing. He insist on her going to the hospital to get that first chain of physical evidence and it makes his "shotgun" approach more effective in the lawsuit for a better out of court settlement. This one will not make it to a jury.

How do you know she didn't drink?

It's all very well folk holding kangaroo court sessions, but until you have been in some of these situations you don't know how you will react.

My understanding of the Carnival forum is that it's a resource to help people plan their vacations and to discuss those vacations, not to sit in judgement of anyone that dares to criticize Carnival.

So why didn't she drink. I have not heard anything about not having enough liquids on board.

You guys are unbelievable! What do you know about this case to make such remarks? Have some compassion.:mad:

Sorry, my compassion is not there for someone who waits many hours to get medical attention and also can't get out of the way when people are shoving to get food. Take responsibility to protect your own health and don't sue someone else for your lack of self responsibility.

If you are sick get help immediately, if people are fighting get out of the fight.

And she should be suing the people who bruised her for assault. The ship's crew didn't bruise her, so how are they liable?

Sorry, my compassion is not there for someone who waits many hours to get medical attention and also can't get out of the way when people are shoving to get food. Take responsibility to protect your own health and don't sue someone else for your lack of self responsibility.

If you are sick get help immediately, if people are fighting get out of the fight.

And she should be suing the people who bruised her for assault. The ship's crew didn't bruise her, so how are they liable?

What gives you the right to judge someone, or their situation, without first-hand experience? The world would be considerably poorer if we all judged on what we'd heard or read.

So why didn't she drink. I have not heard anything about not having enough liquids on board.

Not one report of not enough fluids of any kind. One person reported there was more soda than water:confused:

I can't believe a lawyer would even take on this case. There was bottled water aboard, water getting off, a medical area when getting off. How she got to an ER is a question. Did someone pick her up at the port? Was she bussed to another location? (If so, don't try to convince me the bus had no fluids available).

You guys are unbelievable! What do you know about this case to make such remarks? Have some compassion.:mad:

Compassion for someone whose first instinct after hitting dry land is to sue? If she hadn't sued, I might have some compassion, but trying to pry money out of Carnival for some silly, jiggered reason is hardly compassion-worthy. Smell the coffee!

What gives you the right to judge someone, or their situation, without first-hand experience? The world would be considerably poorer if we all judged on what we'd heard or read.

The United States Constitution gives =me= the right to judge people. I'm entitled to say whatever I want about anyone, as long as it's the truth. Maybe in some tin-pot dictatorship people are not allowed to judge other people, but not in the good, ol' United States.

It wont be long before we start seeing commercials from those lawyers.

*Did you or a loved one take a trip on the Carnival Triumph?*

*Did you or a loved one have to poop in a red bag?*

*Did you or a loved one have to eat a onion sandwich?*

*Did you or a loved one lose your enjoyment for life*

If you answered yes to any of these questions you may be entitled to compensation. Call the law offices of *I didn't read my contract before cruising* today!

That is sooooo funny!!! Thanks for the laugh!!

The United States Constitution gives =me= the right to judge people. I'm entitled to say whatever I want about anyone, as long as it's the truth. Maybe in some tin-pot dictatorship people are not allowed to judge other people, but not in the good, ol' United States.

Funny, I took a full year of Constitutional law, and I don't recall the Constitution giving you that right.

First Amendment does give you the right to express your opinion, however.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2

I bet there were no complaints of the long line getting back onto the ship in Cozumel. They got a 3 day wonderfull cruise that extended to 8 days. I call that a bonus! Sign me up for those 2 free cruises plus $500. Did I hear the liquor was free to for the week?

This guy is a moron. Let's see, they got refunded for their trip and $500 and another cruise, so what money did Carnival steal? Just saying....

And why did it sound like running water in the back round of his video??????

Why do some people always believe that they are entitled to something? In that case I am entitled to believe that you are very ignorant, as long its the truth.

But you don't know what the truth is since you weren't there. And where specifically does it say you have the right to judge people? It says something about you that you feel the need to attack them when you weren't even there.

I love how in these situations everyone acts like they are an attorney and know all the laws. Now there does seem to be a few posters that appear to be in law however the majority spew information and have no idea what they are talking about.

I bet there were no complaints of the long line getting back onto the ship in Cozumel. They got a 3 day wonderfull cruise that extended to 8 days. I call that a bonus! Sign me up for those 2 free cruises plus $500. Did I hear the liquor was free to for the week?

I agree with you, there is noting better while you are dringking a glass of chardonnay is the sweet smell of poo that lingers around in the air. Sign me up for the next Carnival disaster.

This guy is a moron. Let's see, they got refunded for their trip and $500 and another cruise, so what money did Carnival steal? Just saying....

And why did it sound like running water in the back round of his video??????

His comments are amazing... Everyone should watch that video and read his comments... You would learn all about why CCL is so evil :D

BETTER VIDEO:

Archived