how to contact john heald

spotter27

Can I contact him by email? Anyone know his email

Go to his facebook page. Really the best and only place to get him.

Send an email to cclsupport@carnival.com and that will go to Mary and Michelle. They basically help out and a lot of things that John Heald does or makes attempts to do. Mary & Michelle help lots of people over on Funville on carnival.com and are both great resources. They also help John out.

Edited by MrFunInTheSun

People that have gotten hold of his private email has not been well received by John. If it is a private matter go to his blog and mark it private and it will not be published. For a faster reply contact him through Facebook.

Okay, this is how dumb I am....how do I contact him thru FB? Do I have to "friend" him? :confused::o:confused:

Okay, this is how dumb I am....how do I contact him thru FB? Do I have to "friend" him? :confused::o:confused:

You don't have to friend. Have to "Like" his page and you'll see all his stuff in your feeds and you can post. Really though your best bet is to contact Mary or Michelle.

You don't have to friend. Have to "Like" his page and you'll see all his stuff in your feeds and you can post. Really though your best bet is to contact Mary or Michelle.

okay, so I email them. What exactly do I request? Ask the same ? I would to John H and they will pass it on? TIA

okay, so I email them. What exactly do I request? Ask the same ? I would to John H and they will pass it on? TIA

Yup. They are very resourceful and able to get a lot of things done. They help him with stuff on the back end anyways. May as well save a step. Over on carnival.com and the forum there, there is a section there they monitor and help people with stuff. Once a question is asked they basically give an email which is this one to email them within the thread.

People that have gotten hold of his private email has not been well received by John. If it is a private matter go to his blog and mark it private and it will not be published. For a faster reply contact him through Facebook.

I beg the differ, John has posted several private listings in his blog and the other thing.

I actually went to his FB page and "LIKED" the page. I then left a comment stating that I am new to his page and blog. Then I asked him a question that I had. And surprisingly the next day I woke up to find that he had answered me! Very cool of him!
  • Like 1

If you want to avoid the gatekeepers who will pounce if they perceive your question to be stupid or comments that are less than accepting by them, go to his blog and use the ASK JOHN tab, and mark it private.

Worse, you then get a bunch of silly private messages from some of the real weird ones that live on that page.

If you want to avoid the gatekeepers who will pounce if they perceive your question to be stupid or comments that are less than accepting by them, go to his blog and use the ASK JOHN tab, and mark it private.

Worse, you then get a bunch of silly private messages from some of the real weird ones that live on that page.

Some of those nut jobs over there seem to be on that board 24/7 and vicariously live through him. I think they believe they are him, in some cases. Being helpful is one thing, being obsessed is another.

• 1 year later...
Some of those nut jobs over there seem to be on that board 24/7 and vicariously live through him. I think they believe they are him, in some cases. Being helpful is one thing, being obsessed is another.

You ain't whistling Dixie.

• 8 years later...

I don't FB and it sounds like there's no other real way to ask him anything directly if he doesn't want emails. I don't want some middle person (such as Mary or Michelle) deciding if my question or comment is acceptable.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Pyrate13 said:

I don't FB and it sounds like there's no other real way to ask him anything directly if he doesn't want emails. I don't want some middle person (such as Mary or Michelle) deciding if my question or comment is acceptable.

In most cases unless it’s a question that is exclusive to John there’s no reason why a PVP or travel agent can’t answer it. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Davidculton said:

Can I have john heald's phone number?

2 hours ago, Pyrate13 said:

You cannot contact him directly via any means anymore.  FB public posts are the only way.  There are numerous people who manage his page and all  posts are open to public input. 

2 hours ago, UpstateCruizer said:

In most cases unless it’s a question that is exclusive to John there’s no reason why a PVP or travel agent can’t answer it. 

27 minutes ago, Elaine5715 said:

You cannot contact him directly via any means anymore.  FB public posts are the only way.  There are numerous people who manage his page and all  posts are open to public input. 

Oh well, guess I won't be talking to John. Not that it matters much anyway.

8 minutes ago, Sgwscruiser said:

i'm sorry but i Think anyone that iwants to contact John are trying to get him to give them something for free.🤬

Thats because the majority of them either want freebies, or are unable to find the answers to questions that are clearly listed on Carnivals site.

• Like 2

I got a few specific answers to a couple questions within a post on FB. He did tell followers to send questions on his page with the blue check next to his name. He will be back on Monday so you should see his poll and his Q & A.

Thank you CC member who listed his name a couple months ago.

• Like 1