What is your favorite cruise Movie

fishycomics

What is your favorite cruise Movie:

Of the many movies out the one's I can name are;

Boat trip

Speed 2

:)

Out to Sea and Parent Trap.

I am also trying to find The Simpsons episode from last April where apparently Bart wants to go on vacation but the family has no money so he sells his belongings in order to pay for the trip. He is having the best time on a cruise and then doesn't want it to end so he sabotages the cruise so he can stay at sea forever.

Out to Sea and Parent Trap.

I am also trying to find The Simpsons episode from last April where apparently Bart wants to go on vacation but the family has no money so he sells his belongings in order to pay for the trip. He is having the best time on a cruise and then doesn't want it to end so he sabotages the cruise so he can stay at sea forever.

Very funny episode. I found it on Amazon for something like $2. It's worth it.

If you want to learn about cruising, or turn people onto it, what are the best movies?

"Titanic" is a fantastic introduction to the pleasures of a cruise on a beautiful, luxurious ship . . . up until that certain unpleasantness involving an iceberg. So all you have to do is watch the movie up until the point where the lookouts see Jack and Rose kissing, then turn it off. (If you haven't seen the movie before -- trust me, things take a bad turn right after that. :eek: )

Archived