All Things Adventure of the Seas

Thank you!

That sounds like a prettier venue then the Concierge Lounge!

There are a couple nice videos you can find pretty easily on YouTube which go through the Diamond Lounge on Adventure. It was one of the reasons I chose not to upgrade from a JS to a GS for our b2b in 2016...it looks like the Diamond Lounge will be great!

I think they'd be making a mistake to put Sabor... it's not doing that well on Navigator.

I don't know. Did you get that info from the ships staff? Sabor was really busy during the three cruises I been on her. Far busier than Izumi has ever been the times I have eaten there. The first night I ate at Izumi there were 3 tables of 2 and a table of 4. The table of 4 were ship officers/crew. And honestly as someone who eats in all the speciality restaurants every cruise Chops was pretty sparse some nights during my b2b in late June/early July.

I do agree the $25 is probably over pricing it, the $20 for lunch is definitely more palatable. Ala carte would make more sense but you'd have just as many people complaining about that.

Edited by wreckem2013

Thank you!

That sounds like a prettier venue then the Concierge Lounge!

It's one of the better ones...I have photos in my Adventure review linked below in my signature. If you e ever sailed this class it's in what used to be the sports bar (sometimes called 19 th hole) It has an outdoor area that overlooks the sports deck (you can hear and see all the action on the basket ball court- which isn't the best, but it's still outdoors and you can see the ocean!)

Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...
For those of y'all that have sailed recently:

I'm wondering if the CL Concierge is knowledgeable about the various ports and things to do "off the beaten path", i.e. not RCCL shore excursions!

That's one of the services the Concierge usually provides.

Leaving for San Jaun in less than 24hrs...

Staying at the El Convento Hotel pre-cruise.

Have all our Port excursions booked and paid for.

On board activities booked are: Giovanni's reservations, Behind the scenes tour, Murder Mystery Dinner...

Will be staying in a GS 1248, which is generally the room and location we always book.

Staying at the Marriott San Jaun Isla Verde after the cruise for one night, then a 4am flight home.

We are D+, been to San Jaun numerous times for port stops, but first time staying overnight and sailing on the Adventure.

We have been following this thread for for months now, and has been very helpful preparing us for this trip.

Thank You to all.....

Can someone tell me where you can get the ice tea? On carnival the water, tea and lemonade were in freestyle machines. We brought our own water bottles and just kept refilling them. It does not sound like AOS runs this way. Thanks

Can someone tell me where you can get the ice tea? On carnival the water, tea and lemonade were in freestyle machines. We brought our own water bottles and just kept refilling them. It does not sound like AOS runs this way. Thanks

You can get iced tea at Windjammer and the Main Dining Room.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got off the Adventure on the 15th....we stayed in GS 1248...

The ship..it was just what you would expect from a Voyager Class Ship...having sailed the Explorer numerous times and the Mariner 3 times.

Internet worked fine in our cabin, although I only used it twice.

Pool Deck, Solarium, Windjammer, MDR, Promenade, fitness center, spa, all no surprises.

The MDR ambiance is more brighter than usual...liked it very much, although we only ate there on 2 nights.

Was not impressed with Giovanni's...prefer Portofino. Will stay with the MDR next trip.

Ships Crew was very friendly and personable...people remembered you from day to day...even the Captain, who we ran into a few occasions and he always remembered us.

We booked for next year, same room, same month, different itinerary.

We stayed at the El Convento one night pre-cruise, and the Marriott Isla Verde the day after....both very pleasurable in their own way.

Non stop flights to and from home were very inexpensive.

All around a very good cruise, nothing spectacular, just very good.

Edited by B-52

The ship..it was just what you would expect from a Voyager Class Ship...having sailed the Explorer numerous times and the Mariner 3 times.

Pool Deck, Solarium, Windjammer, MDR, Promenade, fitness center, spa, all no surprises.

The MDR ambiance is more brighter than usual...liked it very much, although we only ate there on 2 nights.

Was not impressed with Giovanni's...prefer Portofino. Will stay with the MDR next trip.

Ships Crew was very friendly and personable...people remembered you from day to day...even the Captain, who we ran into a few occasions and he always remembered us.

We stayed at the El Convento one night pre-cruise, and the Marriott Isla Verde the day after....both very pleasurable in their own way.

Thanks for the review!

We're on a B2B in January and anxious to enjoy the Southern routes!

Great review. Will be on her,next July

Does anyone know if they have DVD players in the Grand Suites? I thought I read somewhere that they did.

I believe they have a play station game console that will play dvds

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

We just finished our cruise on AOS on Saturday --- First thing I noticed upon arrival was they were offering the Chef's Table. We had to sign up and give different dates during the week we would be available. There we 8 people and we had a wonderful time talking (and eating/drinking). Jan

• 4 weeks later...