All Things Adventure of the Seas

I am sure this has been asked before, but I have no idea where to start looking. Does the Adventure have the shipwide wifi and what is the speed like? For those who sailed her recently, how much was it for unlimited access? Thanks

Cindy

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

I am sure this has been asked before, but I have no idea where to start looking. Does the Adventure have the shipwide wifi and what is the speed like? For those who sailed her recently, how much was it for unlimited access? Thanks

Cindy

Adventure has shipwide WiFi. It was not very fast this past February, but at least they had unlimited packages. At the time, the cost was around $20 per day for two devices.

Adventure has shipwide WiFi. It was not very fast this past February, but at least they had unlimited packages. At the time, the cost was around $20 per day for two devices.

Price doesn't seem too bad, since I might do a live thread next year for my B2B. Thanks, Bob.

Cindy

Price doesn't seem too bad, since I might do a live thread next year for my B2B. Thanks, Bob.

Cindy

I've read a few reports of fleetwide price increases to $30 per day for two devices, and I don't recall if that has hit Adventure yet.

I've read a few reports of fleetwide price increases to $30 per day for two devices, and I don't recall if that has hit Adventure yet.

Well, if that increases the speed too, I'll think it over. And only need one device :). Thanks for the heads up.

Cindy

Greetings,

Our last cruise was on Celebrity and we just went to a lounge for muster drill and did not have to bring the life jackets. It made it alot easier and comfortable to relax in a comfortable seat while the demonstration for how to put on the life jacket. Then went to dinner from there. Since, the are owned by RCCL, hoping the Adventure is the same?

Also, are dress shorts and Polo OK for first night dinner?

Thanks,

Roy

Greetings,

Our last cruise was on Celebrity and we just went to a lounge for muster drill and did not have to bring the life jackets. It made it alot easier and comfortable to relax in a comfortable seat while the demonstration for how to put on the life jacket. Then went to dinner from there. Since, the are owned by RCCL, hoping the Adventure is the same?

Also, are dress shorts and Polo OK for first night dinner?

Thanks,

Roy

Most muster stations are outside, but a few are inside.

There is usually a sign at the dining room entrance or notice in the Cruise Compass that shorts are not allowed in the dining room at dinner.

Is this for two devices at the same time or do we have to pick which two devices receive the wifi? In other words, if we choose the one device unlimited package can we utilize multiple devices as long as only one is "logged-on" at a time?

Is this for two devices at the same time or do we have to pick which two devices receive the wifi? In other words, if we choose the one device unlimited package can we utilize multiple devices as long as only one is "logged-on" at a time?

Correct, two devices means two devices at the same time. You can use any number of devices, as long as only two are logged in simultaneously. Similarly with one device.

Most muster stations are outside, but a few are inside.

There is usually a sign at the dining room entrance or notice in the Cruise Compass that shorts are not allowed in the dining room at dinner.

We were in 9232 and our Muster Station was inside in the lounge. We were A 01. Those in 9532 were also in the same room inside.

Off 4 days ago...

24hrs = $39.95

2 Devices Unlimited = $30/day

1 Device Unlimited = $20/day

It was very very slow. In port was better than at sea, so it wasn't a huge deal because we were in port so frequently.

Off 4 days ago...

24hrs = $39.95

It was very very slow. In port was better than at sea, so it wasn't a huge deal because we were in port so frequently.

Thanks. Hope it's gonna stay 20 for one device :D

Cindy

Off 4 days ago...

24hrs = $39.95

Thanks for reporting back. Looks like $20/$30 is the new fleetwide price point for internet.

Alright so this one may be a Longshot... But does anyone know why there's no Chops on the Adventure? Only 3 ships in the entire fleet don't have it... I just don't understand why. Ideas?

There will be after the dry dock in late 2016.

Alright so this one may be a Longshot... But does anyone know why there's no Chops on the Adventure? Only 3 ships in the entire fleet don't have it... I just don't understand why. Ideas?

Because for some really, really dumb reason they only put one specialty restaurant on the ship when they designed it! Unfortunately they chose to make it Portofino instead of Chops! Then during the mini revitalization they made another poor decision by turning it into Giovanni's instead of Chops!

Because for some really, really dumb reason they only put one specialty restaurant on the ship when they designed it! Unfortunately they chose to make it Portofino instead of Chops! Then during the mini revitalization they made another poor decision by turning it into Giovanni's instead of Chops!

When Adventure was built the only specialty restaurant that existed with RCI was Portofino's. It would have been really dumb to design space into a ship for something that didn't exist.

The thought that they're going to get rid of Cloud 9 on AOS is sad for me. This is where the Royal Babies & Tots toys and mats were setup. They had great books, a CD player with kids music, mats on the floor for tumblers, tons of toys and musical instruments. I really hope they find somewhere else on the ship for the tots, because they aren't really given any other areas to play.

I have to disagree here- Giovanni's was delicious. I can grill a great steak for myself at home (well, my husband can), but I can't make some of the delicious dishes that they offered at Giovanni's. I was very happy with the Giovanni's option. Still would have gone to Chops if that were the only option, but I think I would pick Giovanni's over Chops if both were offered on a future sailing.