All Things Adventure of the Seas

Looking to possibly book several connecting balcony cabins and I've read mixed reviews on this, and have tried to search for an answer, so please forgive me if this is a commonly asked question: Can the balconies open to each other on this ship?

Balcony dividers cannot be opened on Adventure.

What is the furniture on the Grand Suite balconies on Adventure?

After recent incidents regarding furniture on the Grand Suite balconies of Navigator... I am wondering what to expect on Adventure. When I search for pictures, many are clearly old or from other ships.

Thank you!

What is the furniture on the Grand Suite balconies on Adventure?

After recent incidents regarding furniture on the Grand Suite balconies of Navigator... I am wondering what to expect on Adventure. When I search for pictures, many are clearly old or from other ships.

Thank you!

Our GS on Adventure in April

uploadfromtaptalk1434388082346.jpg.7d9acd39fec96ecb945539c13b56c53c.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1434388022377.jpg.cfe63650e6a0275573892ccf9616354b.jpg

What GS were you in? Was there a lot of noise from the pool deck above? Thank you.

We only noticed any noise one day in the early after noon. The ship was docked in Antigua and the very large contingent of children participating in an organized activity with the Adventure Ocean group. Other than that, we did not notice any noise at all. Which is remarkable since it was Easter week and we were told there were close to 900 children on board.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Can anyone tell me if like Allure you can pre books shows, were on AOS in Oct and so far have been unable to do so.

Dave

You cannot pre-book shows on AD. It is not necessary. Very, very, very rarely will there be trouble with seats! Except for the ice show and the compass will list the day and time to pick up tickets for the ice show.

Can anyone tell me if like Allure you can pre books shows, were on AOS in Oct and so far have been unable to do so.

Dave

AOS: Adventure, Allure, Anthem?

I can tell you for sure that there is no pre-booking of shows on Adventure.

What GS were you in? Was there a lot of noise from the pool deck above? Thank you.

Sorry forgot to answer 1st part of the question, I believe we were in 1556.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Could anyone tell me the name of the pier the Adventure will be at in Castries, St. Lucia?

We have a driver picking us up to take us to a friend's home and he says there are two locations. One called Place Carenage and the other Pointe Seraphine. Where do I tell him we will be?

Could anyone tell me the name of the pier the Adventure will be at in Castries, St. Lucia?

We have a driver picking us up to take us to a friend's home and he says there are two locations. One called Place Carenage and the other Pointe Seraphine. Where do I tell him we will be?

It was Pointe Seraphine for us this past January.

According to a private tour operator I booked with in St. Lucia for August, we will be in Port Seraphine. I assume he picks people up from there all the time because he came highly recommended on this site (Cosol tours), so I'd be willing to bet that is the correct one.

Edited by ColoradoGurl

I have a balcony on deck 6 for my upcoming cruise, but I believe I've read that the glass balconies start on deck 7. Is that correct? There is a free room on deck 7 that I'm thinking of moving my cabin to.

That's correct, deck 6 balcony walls are all metal. Deck 7 and up are half-metal, half-glass.

That's correct, deck 6 balcony walls are all metal. Deck 7 and up are half-metal, half-glass.

Thanks! I may leave my friends on deck 6 and go to deck 7; we'd only be separated by the staircase as they are both forward cabins.

I have a balcony on deck 6 for my upcoming cruise, but I believe I've read that the glass balconies start on deck 7. Is that correct? There is a free room on deck 7 that I'm thinking of moving my cabin to.

Yes that's true. Deck 6 is metal and Deck 7 and above will have the glass.

I am set to sail the Adventure in September 2016., a B2B. Suddenly all cruises in September show as sold out. I think it's set to go in dry dock soon after. Wondering if dry dock is earlier, since there were lots of cabins available yesterday. Something is starting to smell bad...

Cindy

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk