!!! SILHOUETTE !!! Western Caribbean- The Ultimate Review & Complete Pictorial Guide!

gambee

I have created a twitter account and a Facebook account for all things related to cruising. I also plan on updating when I do new reviews in there, as well as doing LIVE tweets and posts from my future cruises. The facebook account will also have albums with just pictures for those who like looking at pictures and not reading :).

Feel free to Join me,

https://www.facebook.com/Cruisinggambee

https://twitter.com/CruisingGambee

Hi Gambee

I have sent you a facebook friend request

Tom Keating:)

I have really enjoyed your reviews, Gambee. I hope my next cruise will be on either Allure or Silhouette. Decisions, decisions:)

Whichever cruise you decide on, I hope you have a great time.

I have created a twitter account and a Facebook account for all things related to cruising. I also plan on updating when I do new reviews in there, as well as doing LIVE tweets and posts from my future cruises. The facebook account will also have albums with just pictures for those who like looking at pictures and not reading :).

Feel free to Join me,

Facebook friend request just sent too.

Feel free to Join me,

Friend request sent!

Michelle

I just accepted it :)

Glad to see you there.

Hi

There are photos form some of our cruises on my facebook----Panama Canal, Caribbean cruise albums and Russian river cruise photos not in an album. I have also written reviews of all of the above for CC.

Tom:)

Hi

There are photos form some of our cruises on my facebook----Panama Canal, Caribbean cruise albums and Russian river cruise photos not in an album. I have also written reviews of all of the above for CC.

Tom:)

Thanks tom, I will look at them right now :)

Gamble, are you planning on sailing Quantum of the Seas? We are!!!

I am indeed, but I don't think Ill be able to afford the inaugural season. Doing Breakaway is really pushing my budget, it just keeps adding up! Hopefully RCCL does not price Quantum too high, but I guess we will have to wait and see.

Thanks tom, I will look at them right now :)

I am indeed, but I don't think Ill be able to afford the inaugural season. Doing Breakaway is really pushing my budget, it just keeps adding up! Hopefully RCCL does not price Quantum too high, but I guess we will have to wait and see.

We are looking at Sept 2015. We are on a budget as well but will hold out for a 12 day.

Hi Gambee!

I didn't realise you were doing a review on Celebrity. I so enjoyed your Allure and NCL reviews. Just happened on this one Friday and have just finished reading it! Thoroughly enjoyed it but I have to say it's not really a review at all....it's a novella!!

Thank you for sharing your great photos and your enjoyment of cruising. Your courtesy and patience in responding to and answering so many comments and queries is outstanding!

Looking forward to your review of Breakaway! Ken

Hi Gambee!

I didn't realise you were doing a review on Celebrity. I so enjoyed your Allure and NCL reviews. Just happened on this one Friday and have just finished reading it! Thoroughly enjoyed it but I have to say it's not really a review at all....it's a novella!!

Thank you for sharing your great photos and your enjoyment of cruising. Your courtesy and patience in responding to and answering so many comments and queries is outstanding!

Looking forward to your review of Breakaway! Ken

Happy to know that you found this one :).

We are super excited about Breakaway, one more week, and we are the go!

Just finished watching the ship leave on her first 7 day voyage to Bermuda and she looked wonderful!

Keep an eye out for the review, it will start in two weeks. I also plan on doing a semi live report starting a week from today, you could also follow that one if you like.

I will see you around Ken, thank you for reading this review as well :)

Forgive me if you have already answered this: is ther a self use laundry area for ironing and/or washing clothes?

We will be on the Silhoutte for 12 nights.

Thanks!

Not to my knowledge, but I could be wrong.

Forgive me if you have already answered this: is ther a self use laundry area for ironing and/or washing clothes?

We will be on the Silhoutte for 12 nights.

Thanks!

Not on any Celebrity ship.

Princess has those.