Did anyone else get the email about Cruise Critic Charging?

I got an email this morning that Cruise Critic is going to a pay to post/pay to review model effective today. I was able to log in as normal this morning so this has not gone into effect yet.

Did you know what time this begins? Is it Eastern or for folks in the UK. Inquiring minds want to know.

Yes we did!!!! The $100 / year subscription comes with a direct e-mail to the Upgrade Fairy for 4 future upgrades...........nice package deal for the first 100 who apply..........but wait there's more...........a set of Ginsu knives and a Sham-Wow!!!!!

Well I completely avoided the fee by providing the customer service agent my social security number and a valid credit card. They said it was only for their records and they would not charge the card. Works for me!;)

I think you need to go back and re-read yours. The way I read it, it's a pay per post/pay per review model. We're not paying them, they're paying us:)

Post a dollar...

Post a dollar...

Post a dollar...

Yeah!!!:D

Post a dollar...

Post a dollar...

Post a dollar...

Yeah!!!!!!:D

Yes we did!!!! The $100 / year subscription comes with a direct e-mail to the Upgrade Fairy for 4 future upgrades...........nice package deal for the first 100 who apply..........but wait there's more...........a set of Ginsu knives and a Sham-Wow!!!!!

Disappointed that they did not include the Lint Lizard and the Genie bra!:D

Archived