Order of the Ditch?

Buddy604

We did on the Island last November. Actually we got 2 because we got one from the smaller boat we went on through the canal to the Pacific and got one from the Island that only went through the first set of locks....we were on a partial. They were different but basically said the same thing.

The last time we did two full transits there were no certificates! Theses were on Island Princess a few years ago.

The full transit we took quite a while back on the ole Royal Princess we did get certificates. Can't remember about the other full transit.

On our two partical transits (many years back) we got one the first time but not the second.

Seems Princess no longer does the certificates.

LuLu

~~~~

The last time we did two full transits there were no certificates! Theses were on Island Princess a few years ago.

The full transit we took quite a while back on the ole Royal Princess we did get certificates. Can't remember about the other full transit.

On our two partical transits (many years back) we got one the first time but not the second.

Seems Princess no longer does the certificates.

LuLu

~~~~

More like, sometimes yes and sometimes no, another consistent policy:rolleyes:

We got off Pacific Princess about a month ago after doing the first leg of its World Cruise and got certificates for the Panama Canal, Equator and International Dateline. Got dateline and equator ones on Dawn Princess when we did the Oz to Hawaii and back in 2010.

We did a partial transit on Brilliance of the Seas in 2007 and a full transit on the Island Princess in 2011. Didn't get a certificate either time.

Maybe we'll be luckier when we do another transit when the new locks open!

My wife and I both received Panama Canal Transit certificates for our full transit on the Coral Princess last April. They were in our cabin after dinner that evening. It was signed by the Captain and Cruise Director and had our names on it. It's framed and on the wall beside me right now. I just assumed it was a standard thing, similar to crossing the equator. I see from the other replies here that we were fortunate to get them.

We did two full transits and got certificates both times. First was the Regal Princess in 2004, then on the Coral Princess in 2006. We also received a certificate when we crossed the equator on the Sapphire Princess in 2011.

Cheers, Denise

On the Grand Princess South America Circumnavigation, we got two for crossing the equator twice and one for going around Cape Horn. That was earlier this year

We have always received 1 for an equator crossing.

Even have the first one I received on the original Oriana when I was 10. :eek:

Archived