Concierge on Majesty

The only thing I would think of - which I am sure you know -would be the 55+ discount, which you can check on the web by way of a mock booking.

I am not aware of anything done on board specifically for seniors, however, except possibly a meet and mingle time or possibly some dance music in a given lounge. Majesty is the only RCI ship without plans for a Concierge Lounge. All other ships in the fleet will have one once they complete their revitalization program. The CL, however - as you are aware - is only available to Grand Suite and higher staterooms and D+ and higher C & A members.

Thanks, But do they do anything for the senior cruisers?

They do a nightly Diamond Event in the Viking Crown. They will also have a Platinum and higher welcome back event one night in Boleros. On Coco Cay, they set up a private area with sushi and snacks and free alcoholic mixed drinks (rum punch, mimosas, champagne, and 1 or 2 others I can't remember). It's a covered area on a dock at the Wacky Seagull bar. Also, if you take advantage of express departure, you'll be first off. You also board first.

The only thing I would think of - which I am sure you know -would be the 55+ discount, which you can check on the web by way of a mock booking.

I am not aware of anything done on board specifically for seniors, however, except possibly a meet and mingle time or possibly some dance music in a given lounge. Majesty is the only RCI ship without plans for a Concierge Lounge. All other ships in the fleet will have one once they complete their revitalization program. The CL, however - as you are aware - is only available to Grand Suite and higher staterooms and D+ and higher C & A members.

I think the OP meant "senior" cruisers as in Crown & Anchor rather than Senior as in age...;):D

Could you specify what you mean by "senior cruisers". Are you asking about Crown & Anchor benefits by Crown & Anchor level? Or are you asking about being an age 55+ cruiser?

I think the OP meant "senior" cruisers as in Crown & Anchor rather than Senior as in age...;):D

...which went right by me - even with the D+ / Pres. Elite in their signature. Never thought of C&A status in that way, although I qualify as "senior" by either definition. :D

Could you specify what you mean by "senior cruisers". Are you asking about Crown & Anchor benefits by Crown & Anchor level? Or are you asking about being an age 55+ cruiser?

Actually both- high cruiser (more than 300 sail days;)

at this point age does happen, cause we are pass the 55 senior rate;(, but we are still cruising:D

Does anyone know if there is a Concierge room on the Majesty?

Even if there was a concierge on Majesty, he/she wouldn't typically do anything special for senior cruisers. The concierge is there to be of service to suite guests regardless of age or C&A status, and to D+ guests regardless of age. The loyalty ambassador likewise is there to be of assistance to C&A members regardless of age.

Even if there was a concierge on Majesty, he/she wouldn't typically do anything special for senior cruisers. The concierge is there to be of service to suite guests regardless of age or C&A status, and to D+ guests regardless of age. The loyalty ambassador likewise is there to be of assistance to C&A members regardless of age.

It really does not matter, It is a cruise how bad could it really be, and especially the Majesty, she is a beauty;)

ps- we are all of the about, staying in a suite, many cruises and over 55:D

Archived