Diamond and Majesty of the Seas

MCazer

Can anyone that has recently been on the Majesty and is a Diamond member tell me what extras you get? I have only sailed on the Allure as diamond and I know these two ships are quite different!

I just don't want to miss out on ànything since it is such a short cruise.

Thanks!

Can anyone that has recently been on the Majesty and is a Diamond member tell me what extras you get? I have only sailed on the Allure as diamond and I know these two ships are quite different!

Thanks!

Other than the nightly Diamond event in the VCL, pretty much nothing.

I know about the Jr Suite discount, but I can't justify the price for a 4 night cruise. When we have had a Jr. Suite in the past it was only because the difference in price was negligile in comparison to a balcony stateroom. Since there are no balcony staterooms except for Jr Suites, we have gone the Superior Oceanview. Not exactly what we want, but half the price of Jr. Suite..

And I get to have my RCCL Cruise stock onboard credit, which I would not be able to get if I got my Diamond discount for a balcony.

I loved when you could get it all, but alas that has gone by the wayside.

Oh well, hope they have a nice white zinfandel and hubby can just use the discount for a cranberry and vodka.

Do they still have the C&A party with free drinks on a 4 nighter? I know they will make any drink you want if you just ask.

Hubby will take advantage of the specialty coffee, but I don't like them.

I am a balcony snob - or so I thought. Paid through the nose to get a JS just to have the balcony. But, we spent most of our time on the pool deck when we were on the ship. If I had to do it again, I would just get an outside room.

Our last 3 cruises we have used the balcony very rarely (although 1 was in Alaska). I just booked an inside promenade to give not having a balcony a try. Plus it was $660 pp less money! :cool:

Oh well, hope they have a nice white zinfandel and hubby can just use the discount for a cranberry and vodka.

Do they still have the C&A party with free drinks on a 4 nighter? I know they will make any drink you want if you just ask.

I save even more by ordering the drink of the day at the nightly Diamond event. The fancy named drinks come down to what I pay for a Jack 'n coke!

Getting whatever you want at the Captain's reception or C & A party isn't written in stone. It depends on what the F & B manager will do. I've been to events where I had to take what was offered or pay for something else. And I've been to events where all I could order something different.

I always see people drinking white zinfandel at the diamond events, so I'm sure they will have it. I'm with you, double the price for a JS isn't worth it for us. Especially on Majesty, they aren't even big.

They do, I always drink White Zin at the Diamond Event on Majesty

Thanks!

We sometimes get more food on Majesty than we do on a 7 night cruise. We are D+ so probably get a little more than you will, but you will love Majesty, great ship for a 3 night getaway

Archived