I may need rehab!

So I stepped off the Dream maybe 20 days ago and I just booked another cruise... Haha

I wish I had done it onboard while we were there but I didn't realize how depressed I would be once I was back at work hahha

It's just me and the kids this time (DH is out of vacation) and we will be sailing the Fascination out of Jacksonville :D

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

It takes me about a week to recover from a cruise .. by the end of 2 weeks, Im wanting to go again.

I would cruise almost all the time if people in my life didnt put such a guilt trip on me for how much I do cruise.

I wanted to book another cruise the week after I got off Pride. We ended up booking a month after. It gives me something to look foward to, having my countdown ticker. :) Now I am wanting to book 2014 and 2015!

It takes me about a week to recover from a cruise .. by the end of 2 weeks, Im wanting to go again.

I would cruise almost all the time if people in my life didnt put such a guilt trip on me for how much I do cruise.

I know! I'm almost embarrassed to mention it to my friends because I can already hear them now.. Lol

"Gah, I wish I had loads of money to take cruises all the time "

Hahaha honestly we can cruise twice for what some spend on one family vacation :D

I know! I'm almost embarrassed to mention it to my friends because I can already hear them now.. Lol

"Gah, I wish I had loads of money to take cruises all the time "

Hahaha honestly we can cruise twice for what some spend on one family vacation :D

I think I have convinced my bridge group that sometimes there are such great rates to cruise .. I cant help myself, but I still feel guilty because I have a regular partner. Plus I drive my parents everywhere and shop for them so they dont like me being gone either.

I have learned though that you can buy organic milks which has a much further out date if you are doing a B2B, and gone for a couple of weeks and shopping to be gone at least 15 days or so. :)

Well if you're wanting to go again then you never really recovered, did you? :)

I never recover after I get off a cruise. My mind is always back on the ship and always thinking about who, what, where and how will be my next one.

As freaking strange as it sounds, I'm already thinking about the next one and we don't sail for 2 days yet. I think I have a problem! :eek:;)

Well if you're wanting to go again then you never really recovered, did you? :)

I never recover after I get off a cruise. My mind is always back on the ship and always thinking about who, what, where and how will be my next one.

As freaking strange as it sounds, I'm already thinking about the next one and we don't sail for 2 days yet. I think I have a problem! :eek:;)

Oh the first few days after I get back I dont want to go again right away. I drove 10 hours home from New Orleans last time, after waiting over 30 minutes for the shuttle back to the hotel, then I had to get coffee and paper towels to get the dew off my windows, so it makes for a long day to get home.

It does take me a couple of days before my wanderlust kicks in again.

You can tell by my signature, that I like to cruise.. I sure would like some nice Carnival cruises to fill in next year between the two Allures.. crossing my fingers. (what is taking carnival so long to come out already with all their dates)

Try having one sail by your house every few day with all those stupid morons (kidding) waving and sticking thier tongues out at me!!!!

I have done both ships but fascination is my home, except for those morons! I too tend to book a few at a time.....of course commuting to austin weekly makes me need more!

So I stepped off the Dream maybe 20 days ago and I just booked another cruise... Haha

I wish I had done it onboard while we were there but I didn't realize how depressed I would be once I was back at work hahha

It's just me and the kids this time (DH is out of vacation) and we will be sailing the Fascination out of Jacksonville :D

Cruised in March...was doing well until i snapped and booked 2 cruises within the past 24 hours, doh!!!:eek: The deals are just too good to pass up, and darnit all there is just so much fun to be had!

Try having one sail by your house every few day with all those stupid morons (kidding) waving and sticking thier tongues out at me!!!!

I have done both ships but fascination is my home, except for those morons! I too tend to book a few at a time.....of course commuting to austin weekly makes me need more!

So i won't be disappointed going from the dream to the fascination? I wondered about it. And disappointed is not really a good word because I'm gonna have a good time no matter what cruise I'm on :)

I can't wait until I've cruised so many that I have a favorite lol

I think most of us here do too! Lol! We have two booked right now and I'm begging the fiancé to book a Southern for Fall 2014, but he refuses to talk about until our cruise this fall! I'm probably gonna book it anyway!

So i won't be disappointed going from the dream to the fascination? I wondered about it. And disappointed is not really a good word because I'm gonna have a good time no matter what cruise I'm on :)

Well it is a smaller ship with not all of the food options but the staff and ship is always rated in the top 10 far ahead of dream. I like them both, or any cruise that doesn't sink????

We have sailed the Dream twice but have sailed the Fascination 4 times in the past 2 years so that will give you an idea of what we think!

The Fascination is an older, smaller ship but she is well maintained, the food was very good and the staff is just wonderful!

You will have a wonderful time!

I'm in the same position you are except I have to drive over it as it cruises out and then get home and watch it sail by.

We got home from our 1st cruise (Dream) on Saturday and booked our next one on Sunday.

Firefly,

I for one admire you and all the cruises you take!!! Tell them tomorrow isn't promised and you can't take anything with you when your time is up!!! So keep on cruising!!!!

Firefly,

I for one admire you and all the cruises you take!!! Tell them tomorrow isn't promised and you can't take anything with you when your time is up!!! So keep on cruising!!!!

Like the old joke about spending the kid's inheritance!

Sent from my iPod touch using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

I think I have convinced my bridge group that sometimes there are such great rates to cruise .. I cant help myself, but I still feel guilty because I have a regular partner. Plus I drive my parents everywhere and shop for them so they dont like me being gone either.

I have learned though that you can buy organic milks which has a much further out date if you are doing a B2B, and gone for a couple of weeks and shopping to be gone at least 15 days or so. :)

Also, have you ever thought about having a grocery store deliver to your parents? That is what I do, it really doesn't cost too much.

Archived