Free robes in GS

I was wondering - I think I saw that robes are provided to guests in a GS (for use on the ship) - would that also include our son? Does he get one too? If not, I saw that RCCL offers robes for kids on their web site, but it looks like this is for off ship purchases. Is there any way to buy one and have it delivered to the room for him?

YAH! He will love that. I will of course have to buy him one to take home, as he will probably insist on bringing it with him....lol

They are really nice. we had to buy 2 from our last cruise to take home. :eek:

Do not forget the slippers they are great as well. Have to order them though.:cool:

I was wondering - I think I saw that robes are provided to guests in a GS (for use on the ship) - would that also include our son? Does he get one too? If not, I saw that RCCL offers robes for kids on their web site, but it looks like this is for off ship purchases. Is there any way to buy one and have it delivered to the room for him?

If your GS has 3 adult robes, ask your stateroom attendant to have one changed for a children's size .. RCL do provide them for kids as well as adults. And, for a nice tip, your son might just get to keep it!!

If your GS has 3 adult robes, ask your stateroom attendant to have one changed for a children's size .. RCL do provide them for kids as well as adults. And, for a nice tip, your son might just get to keep it!!

Thanks. I will remember that ;)

Of course, I can just see the cabin steward trying to hank it out of his hands..."No, it's MINE!" shouts the child...

been there done that. given them back to the stewart.

That is the beauty of traveling with a toddler - EVERYTHING is new to them, and a free robe will probably bring him more joy and pleasure than anything else of the ship :D

They are really nice. we had to buy 2 from our last cruise to take home. :eek:

Do not forget the slippers they are great as well. Have to order them though.:cool:

I am always the one to remind people to ask for slippers...Sorry not any longer...Just off the ROS Alaska and as the first of this year RCI is NO longer offering them/has them..apparently they didn't renew the contract with the provider and isn't going to. Also remember that little stationary set with pen in the desk drawer...GONE too.. and will not be available any longer. More little ammenities that are gone and most haven't noticed since we were too focused on the chocolates & luggage tags :(

Doesn't anybody who is Platinum and above get robes in their cabins? Or are the suite robes of nicer quality?

Yes, Platinum and above are supposed to get robes. Our experience is that the robes in the GS are nicer than the standard robes we get for being in a JS.

Yes, Platinum and above are supposed to get robes. Our experience is that the robes in the GS are nicer than the standard robes we get for being in a JS.

A thicker terry vs a thinner waffleweave..but this can vary from ship to ship...We just had the thicker terry in our Alaska JS.

That is the beauty of traveling with a toddler - EVERYTHING is new to them, and a free robe will probably bring him more joy and pleasure than anything else of the ship :D

I never knew they had them in toddler size - but you do know you can't keep the robes without paying for them, right?

I never knew they had them in toddler size - but you do know you can't keep the robes without paying for them, right?

I know ;). I am planning on paying for the toddler one, as he may not understand the concept of giving it back. I am just hoping that my wife will give hers back too... Lol

We had a grand suite on Rhapsody of the Seas when we cruised to Alaska. Robes and slippers were provided for on board use to all four of us.

Was this recently? I was going to order slippers for my granddaughter's. We are in a GS so they will have robes to use.

I am always the one to remind people to ask for slippers...Sorry not any longer...Just off the ROS Alaska and as the first of this year RCI is NO longer offering them/has them..apparently they didn't renew the contract with the provider and isn't going to. Also remember that little stationary set with pen in the desk drawer...GONE too.. and will not be available any longer. More little ammenities that are gone and most haven't noticed since we were too focused on the chocolates & luggage tags :(

Not sure if you are referring to the Radiance or Rhapsody, but I was on the Rhapsody last week and got slippers.

Not sure if you are referring to the Radiance or Rhapsody, but I was on the Rhapsody last week and got slippers.

I was on Radiance last week (May 17th sailing) and they had no more slippers available..Cabin steward said as their allotment runs out per ship they will no longer be available...another cutback. Happy I have several pairs I have collected/kept from each of my cruises. So if you have them...cherish...them. ;)

Archived