Quantum Keel Blocks are in the House!

Where is the second polar bear going? Ok now I see that was another sculpture that the artist did in Denver......never mind! One polar bear is enough thank you ;)

Edited by fish6

Does anyone have better pictures of the Aft cabins? We have only seen side angle pictures. Need to see all of the back of the ship. Please share if you have any. Stayed up for the float out hoping to get a glimpse of the aft of the ship. No such luck.

4f198c1d7af27a08637d413bb85b7dfb.jpg

The aft section above Two70 is probably the roughest looking on the ship. The windowd look almost uneven across the aft. You 3 windows then 2 then like 2 the 3... it's not flowing or something.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using forums app

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using forums app

Okay, I know he's not super popular, but I am totally digging the bear. :D

Tracy

I like him too, but I admit he had to grow on my a little bit first.

BTW he is not the first bear to make his way to the deck of a cruise ship. Attached is a pic I took of CELEBRITY CONSTELLATION in Turkey.

I was next door on the QUEEN ELIZABETH at the time. Anyway the bear on CONSTELLATION is carrying a fish, and of course he is not bright pink! LOL

10697382816_266fb0f7c3_c.jpg

Edited by eroller

Anyone else notice some of the oddities now that she's out and being photographed.

• In photos of her bow near the water you can see that the hull area around the bow thrusters on the starboard side is a different color than everywhere else. Since it's the area below the waterline it will likely not be repainted so it appears to be something they did not finish. The photos of the port side do not seem to show the same thing or else it's just harder to see becaue of the shadow.
  • The pods on the SeaPlex are now painted to match the hull as well as the SeaPlex windows rather than white like in the concept art and the rest of the SeaPlex.
  • The railings have a new design. Instead of the bars (most ships) or solid glass (Oasis class) they have single panes of glass with gaps in between as well as thin blue panes that light up. Not sure if this is to allow wind and water through but it certainly is a change.
  • There are two vents or openings on the roof of Two70 below the Loft Suites.
  • The glass on the foreword top decks do not seem as high as in the concept art.

Anyone else notice oddities or changes?

One more thing I forgot in my previous post.

• They removed the panel from behind the Quantum Of The Seas name. All the other ships seems to have the panel and the concept art does as well. Would make the writing more noticable but likely blocked the windows too much.