Quantum Keel Blocks are in the House!

Lots of photos on USA Today this morning...

http://www.usatoday.com/media/cinematic/gallery/18128247/first-look-inside-royal-caribbeans-new-quantum-of-the-seas/

I find it odd that we have not seen a single photo of the Solarium yet...

Thanks for the link. Yea, I'm very eager to see what the Solarium will be like. I noticed a lack of 2 person tables in each dining room. I wonder if they're going to put more of a emphasis of seating you with people in order to counter the lack of traditional dining?

I feel like Boleros is less than thrilling.

Lots of photos on USA Today this morning...

http://www.usatoday.com/media/cinematic/gallery/18128247/first-look-inside-royal-caribbeans-new-quantum-of-the-seas/

I find it odd that we have not seen a single photo of the Solarium yet...

OMG, I think I emailed this link to everyone I know!!!! 64 days and I'll be seeing these 1st hand and I can't wait!!!!!!!

Jamie's Italian looks great, but I wonder if some of this furniture is just stand-in furniture because they didn't have it all in place when they took the photo.

For example, the Round table has nice comfortable furniture, as does the square table in the back right.

The square table in the front and back-left looks like it has plastic chairs and the table tops are wood.

The table top of the square table in the back-right looks to be more upscale.

I know in other venues, they mix and match furniture and it seems to work well.

I just don't think that they would use patio style plastic furniture here (unless it's not plastic, of course).

It just looks a bit out of place to me.

1707854624_JamiesItalian.jpg.22b6802a1dff8a9dc97b01c1828a53ba.jpg

Jamie's Italian looks great, but I wonder if some of this furniture is just stand-in furniture because they didn't have it all in place when they took the photo.

For example, the Round table has nice comfortable furniture, as does the square table in the back right.

The square table in the front and back-left looks like it has plastic chairs and the table tops are wood.

The table top of the square table in the back-right looks to be more upscale.

I know in other venues, they mix and match furniture and it seems to work well.

I just don't think that they would use patio style plastic furniture here (unless it's not plastic, of course).

It just looks a bit out of place to me.

That's the official furniture. Half the table/chair setups are more restaurant like, while the other half are a more rustic vibe. It's been this exact furniture set in the concept art.

Solarium Photo uploaded by Instagram user (jon_choo).

b7d188e2592e071c8644050871866b55.jpg

It definately has some similarities to the Solarium in Oasis class ships.

It does look a lot like the Oasis. I have to say though that from all the recent night pictures (with it lit up inside) and this photo the roof looks much higher than I had expected. Just look at those people, it has to be 2-3 floors high. A much more spacious space than the current enclosed pools on the Vision class.

Edited by DEIx15x8

Gorgeous, and looks like an incredible setting for RCI's traditional evening dance parties!

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

That's the official furniture. Half the table/chair setups are more restaurant like, while the other half are a more rustic vibe. It's been this exact furniture set in the concept art.

Thank you! Finally, the solarium! Beautiful. Yes similar to Oasis class, but does seem more spacious.