Quantum Keel Blocks are in the House!

Archie Gamble has asked for photo requests. I of course mentioned the glass enclosures. And the men's washrooms. I'm 52. I go there a lot. Stupid bladder.

I wouldn't mind seeing the veranda view of the DO obstructed view veranda cabins on Deck 6. Thanks!

Yes, I so want to see the solarium and indoor pool. Aside from a few renderings of the solarium I feel like I have seen almost nothing. I feel like these are going to be important for sailings out of Bayonne in winter. Looking forward to using them in November! :cool:

It sounds like they make a lot of noise when they are moving. I wonder if that will interfere with the shows.

I'm sure they've taken that into account and the background music will easily mask any robotic rhythms.

Jonathan

Edited by cruiserking

I'm sure they've taken that into account and the background music will easily mask any robotic rhythms.

Jonathan

Don't give them any ideas. If folks like the Robotic Rhythms, they might replace the piano bar entertainment. 🎹🎵

Denise

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

From the Facebook page of Archie Gamble, Horizon band member on Quantum of the Seas:

Well...the ship is a bit of a madhouse, as today the manufacturer handed the ship over to RCCL. This means the company's rules and regulations take effect. Things like dress code, drills etc. However...it also means a fancy dinner tonite (free) in a fine dining restaurant as they stress test it and that the crew bar is open! We also possibly get to sound check on brand new gear tonite, too.

From the Facebook page of Archie Gamble, Horizon band member on Quantum of the Seas:

Well...the ship is a bit of a madhouse, as today the manufacturer handed the ship over to RCCL. This means the company's rules and regulations take effect. Things like dress code, drills etc. However...it also means a fancy dinner tonite (free) in a fine dining restaurant as they stress test it and that the crew bar is open! We also possibly get to sound check on brand new gear tonite, too.

Glen "Archie" Gamble is a drummer from London, Ontario, Canada and is best known for his tenure in Helix.

from

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glen_"Archie"_Gamble

Glen "Archie"Gamble: Interview and Performance

from

Edited by derf5585

Yipppeeeeeee :D

Lloyd...hmmm does this mean we can start on the lemon drops now ? :D

Wonder how many we will have drank by this time next week when we are on the Quantum of the Seas Maiden Voyage....one or two maybe ...;)

A good view at night of the screen in its new location on the Quantum of the Seas.

3c806cc4d3c4e56206ebeba507ac161c.jpg

Speaking of night time, some views from the North Star at night.

743eb895f6916e2e1b5e52748a7f3d73.jpg

b33edd1630ac65881f18876a79f4b008.jpg

b93cf05016aedcae1493a8ec441f9763.jpg

4852c568c9966ef28bdc17412e24c066.jpg

Fascinating, I think... it looks like the screen move may have been about as much (more!?) about raising it higher as moving it to the side!!

Two70's Robotic Arts work in progress

That looks very cool!! Apparently a wider range and diversity of motion than I had expected! A little surprised by how noisy the robots are, but I imagine that the show soundtrack will cover much of that.

Glen "Archie" Gamble is a drummer from London, Ontario, Canada and is best known for his tenure in Helix.

from

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glen_"Archie"_Gamble

Glen "Archie"Gamble: Interview and Performance

from

Thanks. I think all of the Horizon band members (on the Quantum now) are from Canada. I'll have to say hi, eh to them.

Thanks. I think all of the Horizon band members (on the Quantum now) are from Canada. I'll have to say hi, eh to them.

Not sure if you grew up in Ottawa Lloyd, but you are my age. I remember seeing Helix at the old Chaudiere Club Rose Room