I love you RCI...upgrade fairy alive & well!!

I am soooo excited. We booked a suite guarantee on Brilliance, sailing in 4 weeks and 2 days (lol, and counting) to the Norwegian Fjords & Iceland.

We were assigned a JS approx 4 weeks ago, which I was expecting & was happy with as it was cheaper than booking an assigned JS.

TODAY...those wonderful people at Royal Caribbean sent an email advising they had upgraded us to a GS !! We have never been in a GS before so we are soooooo excited.

I always knew I loved RCI - now they have just reconfirmed my love for them :)

For those of you who will probably ask, we are Diamond C & A and one more cruise after this one will make us D+ & we have never been ungraded before.

wooooooo wooooooooooo

*doing the happy dance*

Doh - the toil of having to reprint our cruise documents...how will I manage.......*running up the stairs to the printer NOW!!!

A very happy

Jean :)

Staring at my new documents now - they are very very pretty............I have checked the booking 4 times, just in case I got it wrong.:(

But I didnt...:)

The little button to order luggage tags has also now appeared on the booking - and I pressed it and filled out the info...just because I can !!

Now I have printed the docs out they cant take it away from me ... can they :eek:

Such nice comments everyone...thank you ...

Jean

That's fantastic! It will make a great cruise even better. Enjoy the extra perks, like room service from the full MDR menu:)

Oh gosh yes, I forgot about that - and using Windjammer to sit after we have got our breakfast....how very exciting !!

Oh, I wonder if they will bring a full breakfast for us? That would be brilliant, cruising up the Fjords eating egg and bacon on our balcony. Oh my oh my...I was already excited about the cruise - I just dont know how I am going to control myself.......

*breath in through the nose and out through the mouth - in through the nose and out through the mouth*

:)

Oh, I wonder if they will bring a full breakfast for us? That would be brilliant, cruising up the Fjords eating egg and bacon on our balcony. Oh my oh my...I was already excited about the cruise - I just dont know how I am going to control myself.......

*breath in through the nose and out through the mouth - in through the nose and out through the mouth*

:)

Yes! Yes! Yes! Cruising up the Fjords eating breakfast on the balcony in your jammies:D Awesome!

Congrats, and enjoy your GS!!! You can order anything off the menu, it will be waiting in the room for you when you arrive! The dinner one will change daily, your attendant will bring an updated on when we does the morning fix up. Breakfast on the balcony, Jammie's or dressed for the day, is my fav part of a cruise. And my kids swear the room service breakfast potatoes are the best onboard! :D

Archived