Where do you "hang out?"

sppunk

Just curious, on a sea day or when you are on board at port, where tends to be your go-to hangout spot?

Stateroom not included - that one is obvious. :)

For instance e tend to, on the ships with Mix, hang out in the seats along the opposing wall. On Vistas, we love to sit idly in the Crows Nest. On Signatures, Silk Den during the day s heaven (it helps Tamarind at night is also heaven!).

We really don't participate in any activities except sometimes the enrichment lecturer (though they often are beyond annoying) or a movie. We aren't pool people so we never are lounger lizards.

What say you?

About the only regular place I go to is the gym. Before I got balconies I sat by the pool. Sometimes I'll go sit outside in the neighbourhood of the crows nest. I'm very noise sensitive so I seek the places that are quiet.

About the only regular place I go to is the gym. Before I got balconies I sat by the pool. Sometimes I'll go sit outside in the neighbourhood of the crows nest. I'm very noise sensitive so I seek the places that are quiet.

I like quiet when i am on a cruise. Quiet seems hard to find!

If we're not at an inside activity we are usually in a lounger outside somewhere, often on the promenade. (That's when we don't have a balcony cabin of course.) If the weather doesn't permit that, the Explorations Cafe/Library is a favorite spot.

I wander place to place.
Same with us. We are rarely in one spot more than an hour or so except when an activity lasts longer, like a movie. A cabana would be a huge waste of money for us.

They were playing some CDs. Sometimes it was some Indie music.

If it got too loud or we wanted a change of music, the stewards were most co-operative.

good to know. hopefully they play something low.

I wonder, if we put a tiny wind chime in our family cabana, would anyone be offended? I would never want to bother anyone. I just found a 3" one.

We love the wind chime the Eurodam had, but they lost it in a storm the steward told me.

I wonder, if we put a tiny wind chime in our family cabana, would anyone be offended? I would never want to bother anyone. I just found a 3" one.

We love the wind chime the Eurodam had, but they lost it in a storm the steward told me.

I love the sound of wind chimes even though I don't own any. I'm thinking people would be fine. If it was rap music that would be different.

I love the sound of wind chimes even though I don't own any. I'm thinking people would be fine. If it was rap music that would be different.

I never knew I liked them, I never noticed it, until techno (more like trance) was playing a year later, and I couldn't figure out why I was not relaxing.

I was talking to the steward, and said, I don't remember music being here, and was like, "Oh, we lost the wind chime in a storm" and then I realized it was what set the atmosphere. We then realized we really missed it.

Might get one at Dollarama before the summer stuff is gone and bring it along. Good idea. Thanks.

Amazing, it is! All the more room for you and me to walk in peace!

We have walked a large number of miles on Promenade on all the ships through the years. :) It's wonderful!

The library/explorations cafe area. I love the quiet and that Club Hal knows where to find me. But this time around it will be the cabana during the day, the library after dark. Exciting life I lead.....

Archived