What's a Quest ?

wynstay

Got it now....am familiar with scavenger hunts...many thanks to everyone who replied so quickly :)

Angela, Sydney Australia.

Errr ......... actually, Angela, I'm not so sure you've quite got the picture, ;)

We hadn't heard of it, thought it was some kind of treasure hunt - going round the ship & looking for clues.

Not so.

It was an adults-only fun competition, all in the one room. Involving underwear & such.

Quite disgusting, we'd never have gone along if we'd known. :eek:

But it was an absolute riot :D

You can go along & watch, without taking part.

And if it's not your scene you can quietly slip out of the door, tut-tutting under your breath as you go.:rolleyes:

JB :)

Errr ......... actually, Angela, I'm not so sure you've quite got the picture, ;)

We hadn't heard of it, thought it was some kind of treasure hunt - going round the ship & looking for clues.

Not so.

It was an adults-only fun competition, all in the one room. Involving underwear & such.

And if it's not your scene you can quietly slip out of the door, tut-tutting under your breath as you go.:rolleyes:

"Quite disgusting"? Sounds like something I'd enjoy!

Not so.

You're right John - more too it than I thought :) Thanks for the info....looks like we've generated a bit of interest !

Angela, Sydney Australia.

HAL had a different version of Sea Quest.

It was held in the show room. On some ships the audience was divided into 2 groups -- others ships -- 3 groups. The CD would ask for items -- but you had to have them with you -- no going out and hunting for them around the ship. Things like cocktail napkins, or an apple, yesterday's program, a pillow chocolate, etc.

HAL hasn't done this game for several years.

• 1 month later...

Even if you don't want to participate, it is still a fun spectacle.. The devout are sometimes offended and they DO give ample warning. Stay towards the top if you prefer to be an observer.

If you want to play, be open minded, wear sensible shoes & accessorize! If you are on a Voyager, Oasis or Quantum class ship WEAR A SWEATER. It takes place in Studio B. (They put floorboards over the ice rink & its chillier in there.) My 75 yr old non English speaking parents had a blast! Each ship's crew has their own take on it so its fun to see what people will do for champagne & RCI merchandise! A riot! HA!

Edited by Pack My Bags

• 2 months later...
Go to You tube;

type in

RCI Quest

hit on the links

It is an ADULT game and can get pretty "unique"

Sea Ya

HAHA!!! I probably wouldn't participate...but I'm definitely going to be there to watch it on our next cruise....looks way too funny to miss!! :D