LIVE from the Royal Princess - 30 days, Barcelona to Ft. Lauderdale - 9/27 - 10/27

Pia1913

Thanks for the webcam posts - quite a reasonable time of day here to be watching Royal pull in to the dock. Massive ship!! Welcome home everyone, safe travels to where ever you are headed next and thanks for taking us all along, good, bad, indifferent and all. Mahalo nui loa and aloha.:D

Wow. Time has really flown by. Seems only like yesterday that the bookings first opened for the Royal. I know some have been disappointed in the ship and hopefully Princess can learn from this build and make sure that similar issues are not repeated in future builds.

Thank you to all that have contributed to the live thread. All had something to offer.

Wow. Time has really flown by. Seems only like yesterday that the bookings first opened for the Royal. I know some have been disappointed in the ship and hopefully Princess can learn from this build and make sure that similar issues are not repeated in future builds.

Thank you to all that have contributed to the live thread. All had something to offer.

Seems like it was only yesterday (first day of booking) that I was driving around the Santa Clarita mall paring lot (Princess H.Q. location) hoping to see Mr. Buckelew to ensure I got a cabin booked.....:):):)

Bob

Welcome to Ft. Lauderdale. And when it’s over, it’s over. Still dark and I still have to pack my wheelie. Just wanted to say goodbye for now, thank you all for your participation and will see you on the next one.

There are more than 60 posts since I logged in last night and impossible to go thru them all. Will do it when I get home and respond accordingly. Meanwhile, need to go to breakfast and then vacate. Someone else will be sleeping in my bed tonight, This one, of course. :p

TTY later.

I can see her bow out of our room at the Hyatt Place!! Going to head to the bridge to get a full on view!! We have waited a long time for this cruise. Planned taking the first Caribbean cruise when we were on the Sapphire in October of 2011!! Booked our cabin the first day bookings were opened.

WELCOME HOME to all of you on the TA. Thanks for all the information you have given us. I really enjoyed all the posts from the TA and for the last 18 months!!:D

Cheers, Denise

Customs is taking forever to clear the ship! :( I'm waiting patiently for my friends to get off. Hope no one planned too early of a flight!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Edited by WendyG

We enjoyed our TA on the Royal and our now looking forward to disembarking (immegration is holding things up) for two days before boarding again. We enjoyed our cruise and found little to complain about. We did seem to encounter more rude, unlikeable people than previous TAs, but lots of nice people too.

I am glad I never got too excited or caught up in the hype in the months prior to the cruise or I might have been disappointed.

We went to the fountain show last night. It was delayed almost an hour due to technical problems. I think the space could have been put to better use. Same opinion on seawalk.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk