MS VEENDAM Sailaway October 23 Port Everglades

rafinmd

still looks a bit dismal but certainly better than before. Now, to see if I can get better sound (using netbook which is limited as my new laptop is not in my hands yet:eek:) I'll be muttering bad words if it isn't ready by tomorrow!

KK, I've got my fingers crossed for an on time departure. Jacqui, it's before 5 (except for you) on a work day, that may explain part of the viewer count. It's a little hard to see what's going on at that terminal, but I thought I saw a white truck passing behind Yacht Express.

Roy

We are Jacqui, and thanks. We trust your family is well also.

Bruce

But of course, life is good, except the new puppy is wearing me out.!!! He's full of it today and I, unlike him am not;) We are heading back on the Maasdam at the end of March for a 14 day for a winter 'break'. So, I enjoy watching this ship going too.

Waiting for sail away! :D

We are close to Fort Lauderdale, in Boca Raton, and right now there are passing showers. Otherwise - it is HOT!

I wonder if it's the same band of showers that hit the Veendam an hour or so ago. Welcome to the sailaway.

Looks like you're just in time, Scrapnana. Now we have a closeup of a totally obstructed scend.

Roy

With the way the webcam is going, I would think sail a way will be very shortly. Hard to tell with this little thing but it looks like they are pulling out the jetaway (is that the right word?) - for the passengers away.

And she's off!!!

Archived