MS VEENDAM Sailaway October 23 Port Everglades

rafinmd

I usually use my iPad to watch.

But today I switched and used the iPad to chat and the laptop for viewing and hearing and still no sound and #1 web cam.

Really strange. I could get #1 fine on my laptop but not on my iPad. I wish I understood computers better!:eek:

Veendam timed it perfectly (Except sorry Vict0riann, the time got moved up around 3PM (Noon your time). Looks pretty nasty out there now, especially camera 2.

Roy

I was thinking the same thing! Thanks, Roy for keeping us informed.

I couldn't handle a net book -- they are smaller than my iPad.

actually the screen is larger than my IPad - why I opted for it. But still not great. See you all at the next sail a way!:D

When is the next one? Sorry I missed today, but we're now back from the vet and doggie doesn't seem too much worse than the last visit. X-rays, blood work, etc., set us back a bit! But she's a dear little thing.

Au revoir.

The next one actually is the Veendam tomorrow from Key West, and the Maasdam Friday from Ft. Lauderdale. My time will close out with the Eruodam from Port Canaveral Saturday, and the Eurodam and Nieuw Amsterdam Sunday from Ft. Lauderdale. The Key West sailaway is 16:00 local, or 13:00 for you.

Wow, the Veendam on Lou and Daves cameras 3 straight days.

Roy

The next one actually is the Veendam tomorrow from Key West, and the Maasdam Friday from Ft. Lauderdale. My time will close out with the Eruodam from Port Canaveral Saturday, and the Eurodam and Nieuw Amsterdam Sunday from Ft. Lauderdale. The Key West sailaway is 16:00 local, or 13:00 for you.

Roy

That is something - Port Canaveral, Port Everglades and Key West! I wonder how close to the Florida coast it is sailing?

That is something - Port Canaveral, Port Everglades and Key West! I wonder how close to the Florida coast it is sailing?

I would guess somewhere in the neighborhood of 20 miles out. The Veendam is now meeting up with the Key West pilot. It's still pretty dark there so there may or not be anything to see on arrival.

http://keywestharborwebcam.com/

I'll start a sailaway thread later.

metairiegal, after it's drydock and transatlantic problems, the Disney Magic has finally left Port Canaveral. It should be in great shape when you board.

Roy

Roy

Getting busy with sail aways.

I would guess somewhere in the neighborhood of 20 miles out. The Veendam is now meeting up with the Key West pilot. It's still pretty dark there so there may or not be anything to see on arrival.

http://keywestharborwebcam.com/

I'll start a sailaway thread later.

metairiegal, after it's drydock and transatlantic problems, the Disney Magic has finally left Port Canaveral. It should be in great shape when you board.

Roy

Thanks for the info on the Magic! I didn't know she had left.

And, we are scheduled to be on the 1st Eurodam cruise (4-nighter) after dry dock. Hope that one goes better than the Magic. But, the Magic had a major over hall so I'm thinking there won't be problems with the Eurodam.

Archived