MS VEENDAM Sailaway October 23 Port Everglades

rafinmd

Join us today for the MS Veendam's 5PM (Subject to change) sailaway from Port Everglades. With luck, there should be lots of tooting tonight. It's nice that the Veendam has Port Everglades all to itself today. Here's Lou and Dave's complete and nicely spaced sailaway schedule for today. All times are equivalent to New York time:

PA | ISLAND PRINCESS | 12:30

PE | VEENDAM | 17:00

PC | CARNIVAL PRIDE | 18:00

Roy

Join us today for the MS Veendam's 5PM (Subject to change) sailaway from Port Everglades. With luck, there should be lots of tooting tonight. It's nice that the Veendam has Port Everglades all to itself today. Here's Lou and Dave's complete and nicely spaced sailaway schedule for today. All times are equivalent to New York time:

PA | ISLAND PRINCESS | 12:30

PE | VEENDAM | 17:00

PC | CARNIVAL PRIDE | 18:00

Roy

Hi roy...just saw your thread...boo hoo...you all will be havin a wave for the NA on sunday...we will be airborne to boston then. Is aliascief OK? Surprised to see him not doing the sailaway threads

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Forums mobile app

Hi roy...just saw your thread...boo hoo...you all will be havin a wave for the NA on sunday...we will be airborne to boston then. Is aliascief OK? Surprised to see him not doing the sailaway threads

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Forums mobile app

Aliaschief is on the Eurodam. He checked in from Boston yesterday, is in Newport today. If you see the Eurodam on arrival he will either be on it or just getting off.

Roy

Good morning from Newport RI. Just arrived and tender operations soon to begin. A great cruise! Sommeliers dinner last night. Sixty attended with 120 bottles of great wines poured. Jean Francois is a great Master certified sommelier.

This is a lot more fun than sail-aways!:D

Good morning from Newport RI. Just arrived and tender operations soon to begin. A great cruise! Sommeliers dinner last night. Sixty attended with 120 bottles of great wines poured. Jean Francois is a great Master certified sommelier.

Chief, if you check this thread again, we will be watching for you in Port Canaveral. Knowing that you'll leave earlier than the Veendam, we hope your Captain will be doing some tooting. Will you be home in time October 27 to start the sailaway thread, or should I cover that one. When you get to FTL, look for inlady1 on the Eurodam.

Roy

Chief, if you check this thread again, we will be watching for you in Port Canaveral. Knowing that you'll leave earlier than the Veendam, we hope your Captain will be doing some tooting. Will you be home in time October 27 to start the sailaway thread, or should I cover that one. When you get to FTL, look for inlady1 on the Eurodam.

Roy

Captain is lite on tooting. Will be traveling on 27. Thanks for hosting. Of note I have been told twice that on the new Pinnacle ship the Tamarind will be above Lido Dining room toward aft.

Getting on hop on. Take care.

We also enjoyed talking with Jean Francois on our last cruise. If you see him again, can you say 'Hi' from Annemarie and Chris (the empty wine bottle couple).He might remember us.:o

Enjoy the rest of your time on a great ship.

I was a bit surprised looking at the map on the bottom of Lou and Dave's page to see what looked like a second cruise ship in port. It is actually the Fiesta mail, a Bahamas ferry that makes weekly runs to Ft. Lauderdale, but carries only cargo on that run. According to the port schedule it leaves at 15:00.

Roy

In the current view (attached), is that the Veendam's funnel sticking up behind what looks like a parking garage?

pephoto.jpg.e120f81b135374a52d321688a2cc0753.jpg

Scrapnana, I think somebody is getting a huge shipment of yachts today. I think it may also be that on cruise ship days the cargo ships get moved further back from the harbor entrance.

Roy

Archived